(New) Love/Hate Thread

Like: Might be acquiring a date for prom tomorrow.
Don't Like: Considering the average age of the forum, it makes me feel a bit childish voicing the above here.

Haha, maybe a little bit - but that shouldn't matter, good on you chief!

Love: Ozzy Osbourne binge of doom, having a fucking blast chatting to my mate Chris tonight. We're like, as close as you can get without it being gay - SO much bromance gwahaha. Also, special Vindicator plans coming up, .44 Caliber Game Surgery is about to start recording :D

Hate: .44CGS artwork isn't done, Chris can't come from Wales to do some episodes for a few months, having IMMENSE difficulty finding security work!! :mad: :(

Like: Might be acquiring a date for prom tomorrow.
Don't Like: Considering the average age of the forum, it makes me feel a bit childish voicing the above here.

Nice!

Love : Having two days off, God is an Astronaut, Injustice
Hate : Almost actually flipping a shit at work.

Don't Like: Girl of interest wasn't here today... will try tomorrow.
REALLY Don't Like: The name of the new Dream Theater album.
Love: Tomorrow is officially my last day of high school.

Glad I'm not the only to be disappointed by the fact that it's self-titled. Although, they allegedly did it as a nod to Genesis. Genesis' 12th album was self titled and now Dream Theater's is too.

Love : Day off
Hate : Being hit by a tropical storm, it's been pretty bad at some points

Glad I'm not the only to be disappointed by the fact that it's self-titled. Although, they allegedly did it as a nod to Genesis. Genesis' 12th album was self titled and now Dream Theater's is too.

wait
isn't a "self-titled albulm" usually the 1st one??

Guess who's back, bitches? :devil:

Love: Awesome vacation, awesome people, JUST POPPED SKULL INTO MY COMPUTER, and Panda Express.
Hate hate hate hate HATE FUCKING HATE and despise with every fiber of my being: Found out that the thing that was hindering my dad was cancer in his liver.
Love: It was detected early enough before it could do any real damage... The tumor was the size of a grapefruit.
Also hate: My cat, Fender, ran away.

Love: Summer vacation started today at about 7:30 AM. I didn't become a teacher for summers off, but it is the main reason that I remain a teacher! Going to see Fear Factory tomorrow night.
Hate: nothing important

Guess who's back, bitches? :devil:

Love: Awesome vacation, awesome people, JUST POPPED SKULL INTO MY COMPUTER, and Panda Express.
Hate hate hate hate HATE FUCKING HATE and despise with every fiber of my being: Found out that the thing that was hindering my dad was cancer in his liver.
Love: It was detected early enough before it could do any real damage... The tumor was the size of a grapefruit.
Also hate: My cat, Fender, ran away.

A grapefruit? :(

Fucking shit. Good to know that they found it before it was too late.

LOVE: My Skull red vinyl is finally here! :D
Mine has "Skull awaits your soul" etched towards the center as well. Nifty!

That's so awesome. Whoever had the idea to do that is cool.

Love : Civilization V, finishing BioShock Infinite on 1999 mode
Also love : One week until The Last of Us and Man of Steel
Hate : I feel strangely... off today.

LOVE: Some beautiful motherfucker has uploaded the new Black Sabbath album to Youtube :D

Hate: It's been pitch shifted (it's lower by half a step) but... yeah, I don't care that much hahaha

Yeah, a fuckin' grapefruit.
And after surgery he had to get 77 staples. Kinda looks like he had an encounter with a killer from the deep. :lol:

983845_10201339393355141_500538970_n.jpg

Love: He got discharged today. He's back at home and resting up!
Love even more: That whole entire mass they cut out of his liver was all of it. No signs shown that any cancerous cells remain. Kinda wish I had the picture, it's a bloody mess. :tickled: