(New) Love/Hate Thread

Nope. No Hayter, set in Afghanistan like a lot of fucking spunkgargleweewee right-wing modern call of shoot-the-brown-people gunwank fuckheadery games are these days which in itself is enough to kind of run it for me. I don't need to see another desolate brown-and-grey dark sandy area ever again

Fuck both. I'm gonna try my hand at PC gaming when I get time.

Love: I might go to Fan Expo in August, the fact that Brad Swaile might appear too.
Hate: Exam studying...

If you need someone for articles... *nudge*wink*

Was eventually going to tip-toe around the idea of you writing stuff if you wanted, but I guess you're already inviting yourself to do so :lol: Seeing as it's completely mine, i'm open for you to write just about anything.

If you guys want to check it out, it's eternalempirereviews.com
Yeah, it's an Evile reference, fuck off :lol: Spent three months with a friend of mine building this, so it's good enough for now. I'm quite proud of it, considering how it looked the first month.

That's an awesome name for a site. If Dave writes your reviews, the highest anything will be rated is a 2/5 though. :lol:

Love : Ni no Kuni, Injustice
Hate : Last day off until Tuesday, everyone is getting sick

That's an awesome name for a site. If Dave writes your reviews, the highest anything will be rated is a 2/5 though. :lol:

Thanks! Originally it was called Magnetic reviews, but some strange Australian business took the domain name. Spent a few days thinking up that new one.

And yeah, I know, but it'll still be cool to have his crazy opinions up there :lol:

It'd be more articles I think. Like me going " Look at this! LOOK HOW SHIT THIS THING IS!!"

"Ten reasons why Super Collider is a piece of shit" :lol: (Although, I do like a few songs on it. It's just that none of them are better than kinda good.)

ANYWAYS, you writing some stuff if you want would be a cool thing.

Love: New Evile and new Sabbath....And I actually can tolerate/don't mind the new Megadeth album, bar the two tracks that were released earlier.

Yeah sure thing, I wouldn't mind contributing once in a while :)

Cool! Anytime you think of something you wanna write, just DM me.

...What?: This kid I went to middle school with and was sorta friends with got arrested for raping a 13 year old girl. What the FUCK.