(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Getting paid today, seeing Man of Steel later, getting The Last of Us later
Hate : BEING HUNGRY

Hate : Didn't see Man of Steel
Love : That The Last of Us more than made up for it. Fucking incredible game.

hate:Heathen yesterday was one of the biggest disappointments in this whole fuckin year. Just a bunch of cocksuckers for me. What the hell happened to this (once) fantastic legendary thrash band?
Also they only played songs from Evolution of Chaos and I had the impression that they didn't even played full songs only half songs from different albums and also with a horrible sound.
They're totally a fake.. sorry but that's my opinion and don't get me wrong I love(d) this band. I don't want to dig deeper here with the other bands..

love: had fun though.

Love : Dream Theater
Hate : Quite a bit. Waking up late yesterday, having to be awake right now (almost 4am), stupid dreams.... Yeah. Not a great weekend.

Love: All five bass tracks for the upcoming super-duper awesome special chocolatey secret Vindicator thing are done
Hate: I had to record all my parts after popping my shoulder back into place, thus ensuring that I had the most miserable recording experience ever. Also, Sara' parents are being dicks as usual.

Love: All five bass tracks for the upcoming super-duper awesome special chocolatey secret Vindicator thing are done
Hate: I had to record all my parts after popping my shoulder back into place, thus ensuring that I had the most miserable recording experience ever. Also, Sara' parents are being dicks as usual.

Oooh, some Vindicator related news

Love: Bought the Oblivion Game Of Year Edition off Steam and it actually runs incredibly smooth on my laptop, got iOS7 on my iPhone and it's pretty cool, will have been with my girlfriend for a year on Wednesday
Hate: She's been weird the last two days about me seeing a few old friends

Love : The Last of Us. Fucking incredible game.
Also love : Batman : A Death in the Family, Hitman : Tommy's Heroes
Hate : Not too much really.

Love: Looking into people we want as guests on mine and Verm's upcoming web series Game Surgery... most of them are plausible if not guaranteed provided we can match schedules. Some cool people I'm hoping to get on this.

Excitable: Just signed the next 6 years of my life away as of today. Which is cool because I'll be making dough in the Air Force as an Air Traffic Controller.
Oh fuck this is making me anxious: High-stress job with the highest suicide rate in the AF... So there's that.

Love : The Last of Us, Ni no Kuni, WE3
Hate : Working a horrible shift at work today. It's gonna be a long day.

hate:Heathen yesterday was one of the biggest disappointments in this whole fuckin year. Just a bunch of cocksuckers for me. What the hell happened to this (once) fantastic legendary thrash band?
Also they only played songs from Evolution of Chaos and I had the impression that they didn't even played full songs only half songs from different albums and also with a horrible sound.
They're totally a fake.. sorry but that's my opinion and don't get me wrong I love(d) this band. I don't want to dig deeper here with the other bands..

love: had fun though.

Also HATE(d): Those fuckin assholes wannabe Thrash fans with their wannabe moshpit in the first row who spilled my beer over my shirt which was very expensive. Also Rob Dukes is a fuckin untalented Idiot who can't sing. Sorry but that's my opinion. Pretty much summed all my hate up right now. :lol: