(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: Just got a goddamn sanction letter for missing an appoitment with a work progrmme... despite letting them know that I couldn't mak that one because I had a meeting with ISS Security. The fuck, man!

Love: Exocosm CD arrived, courtesy of my good friend Sev :D And it's ace

Love : Civilization V, Morning Glories #27, Green Lantern : Emerald Warriors Vol. 1
Hate : Weird dreams, idiotic teenagers

love: Suffocation, Cephalic Carnage and Havok yesterday in munich. It was just absolutely amazing. Why those nights cannot last longer.. :(
Also talked with members of the bands. But I went totally crazy when Suffocation started to play. Havok put up a great show aswell but did a very long soundcheck and lost time through it.

hate: massive hangover and tiredness.

Love : Buckethead, post-rock, Injustice, Captain America #7, X-Men #1, Wolverine and the X-Men #30, Indestructible Hulk #8, Thief of Thieves #14
Really not sure what to think of : Flex Mentallo : Man of Muscle Mystery
Hate : Feeling really sluggish all day

Dead Rising 3 is an XBone exclusive too. I'm also disappointed. Oh well. The XBone will fail so it doesn't bother me too much. I'm also gonna refer to it as the XBone from now on. :lol:

Love : Green Lantern Corps : The Weaponer, the score for Man of Steel
Hate : How crushed I feel from hearing certain news relating to work.

Sony have just won the inevitable console war before any of the bastards have been released yet. Xbone has Killer Instinct, yeah... but nobody wants an Xbone. Time for some cheeky emulation when it's released *evil laugh*

PS4 however, I'm certainly up for . If that's in-game graphics, then FOCK YEAR KINGDOM HEARTS MAN!

Apparently KH3 is going to Xbox One as well...

Love: MGSV: The Phantom Pain (HOLY SHIT), Watch_dogs, KINGDOM HEARTS 3, the fact that my music review website is finally up! (what a fun 3 month adventure)

Hate: Xbox One looks like crap (Glad i'm switching to Sony for this next gen)

Sony have just won the inevitable console war before any of the bastards have been released yet. Xbone has Killer Instinct, yeah... but nobody wants an Xbone. Time for some cheeky emulation when it's released *evil laugh*

PS4 however, I'm certainly up for . If that's in-game graphics, then FOCK YEAR KINGDOM HEARTS MAN!

Killer Instinct is free. However, the game comes with one character. All the others? You have to buy them. Way to kill the game a day after you announce it Microsoft.

Love : I got my copy of the Man of Steel soundtrack! The case is glorious!
Not sure : MGSV, FFXV and Kingdom Hearts 3 are all going to the XBone.
Hate : Extremely slow days and new employees.