(New) Love/Hate Thread

That's good to hear! On New Years I destroyed my brother in a KI tournament with Cinder, I went 15-11. He kept using Orchid, who from my experience watching the KI videos from the Xbox One still seems super overpowered.

Someone once said to me that a character is only overpowered if they're in the right hands, or if they're broken. I don't think Orchid is broken (especially not now, since I think the new patch has fixed any infinites that characters had) especially in comparison to fighting game characters like Ivan Ooze or Eddie.

Jago's my main in KI anyway :lol:

Love: Hajime No Ippo, sleep.
Hate: People are over while I was asleep, classes start tomorrow and the weather forecast predicted SNOW SNOW AND SHITTIER WEATHER OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. :zzz:

Double post. I need to vent

Hate: Lets start from the beginning. Got no sleep at all last night so I was up until five in the morning, I got to class and despite it being the first day I'm half convinced that my teacher thinks I'm an idiot, I slipped on some ice when walking towards the bus stop, missed three buses due to either repairs or being too occupied, my jeans rip, it's become -20 celcius consistently so I'm freezing my balls off and to top it all off we've been getting power outages contently for the past week. Fucking delightful.
Love: I'm warming up clothes in the dryer to wear.

I hate days where everything goes wrong in a row. It actually happens to me quite often, sadly. :(

That dryer idea is genius though! :lol:

Love : GTA Online, Mass Effect, finishing Death and Return of Superman
Love AND Hate : That it's cold here. It's currently 38 degrees outside. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
Hate : Some things, but nothing immediately springs to mind.

Kind of forgot how much I really LOVE: Dream Theater

Kind of.

Hate: So fucking broke guys. Christmas / New Year has dishevelled me. I shouldn't drink.

Love : Marvel teased the return of Peter Parker! Amazing Spider-Man returns soon!
Hate : I'm not sure what's going to happen to Superior Spider-Man in the meantime. I hope it ends on the writer's will and not Marvel's...

Oh, I was ecstatic. :lol: I love it when it's cold. I'd much rather go "Oh shit, it's cold!" than "Oh shit, it's hot!". 90 degree summer days with 80% humidity is not fun.

Love : Image Comics Expo. So many new announcements... awesome!
Hate : Waking up late, washing copious amounts of dishes and cold showers. COLD SHOWERS SUCK.

Love: New Purtenance, the book I bought turned out (to my suprise) to be really interesting! I just had to understand the meaning and the "vibe" of the author first anyhow. It's kind of a very socio critical novel.

Hate: Feeling sick. I hate that shit so fuckin much! :mad:

Love: Finished The Demolished Man and it was crazy good. Five Serpent's Teeth makes a lot more sense, and I finally fully understand what Now Demolition is about
Hate: Dumb headaches, ebay sucks

Love : Steve Wilson/Porcupine Tree/Storm Corrosion, GTA Online, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man's Cataclysm issues
Hate : Not much. I'm off all weekend.

Bwah! I'm SHIT at games.

Love: Swano, good proggy singy stuff. Cheese.
Hate: DWP issues, dental issues, financial issues, legal issues, LIFE ISSUES :loco:

Love : Mass Effect. This game keeps getting better and better the more I play it!
Also love : New Avengers, TMNT's City at War storyline from the early 90's
Hate : That I got a Turtle Beach headset recently, and it took for-fucking-ever to figure out how to set up. Caused me no end of frustration. I finally got it working properly last night and all it wants to do is crackle and pop and hiss and make god awful noises. Bastard ass.