(New) Love/Hate Thread

Blisters are no fun.

Haha Yes, Keenan!

Seriously though, it's not that bad. At the moment all I HATE is this tooth ace. I do LOVE the idea of it being gone after Tuesday's trip to the dentist though.

Ah well. At least it's not...

Okay, yeah. That was fucking awful.
EDIT: That youtube clip sounds ass, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Love : Mass Effect 2, the new Black Widow comic, Avengers World, Detective Comics #27, Steven Wilson, James LaBrie, Trivium
Hate : /

Love: It has been a good weekend, and I have Monday off from school/work. MLK Day!
Hate: My mp3 player is acting weird. It is a Zune and I think the battery is starting to die. If it dies I am thinking of switching to Spotify and just streaming that from my phone.

Hate : Waking up to one of those didn't sleep/had weird dreams/no food/day seems to shit on me at every opportunity kinda mornings. :bah:
Love : Mass Effect 2, Pagan's Mind

Holy crap, me too! I don't have a full-fledged cold yet, but I can FEEEEL it coming on. :lol: :(

Love : Mass Effect 2. Holy shit.
Also love : New Avengers Vol. 2 : Infinity
Hate : That I think my headphones are shitting out on me. Again.

Man, you guys get sick way too often. I haven't been sick enough to be put out of commission in quite some time now.

Love: finally got around to re-downloading Mortal Kombat since I upgraded my hard drive on my PS3 (I upgraded it many many months ago.) I also got Freddy Krueger for it.
Hate: I fucking hate when the story makes you fight 1 vs 2. Just stop.

Love : Mass Effect 2, Gravity, Amon Amarth
Hate : Sleeping like shit. Why does this always happen on days that I have work?

Hate: Had a tooth out yesterday, it fucking hurt. Today it hurts even more. Can't smoke... can't drink coffee... don't feel like doing anything. Ouch. Fuck.

Fuck man, that sucks :( I remember when I had my tooth out in 2010, it was fucking torturous.

My infection is at it's peak right now, sadly. Spent the whole bloody night sweating and hallucinating amongst my coughing/sneezing/sniffling spasms of doom. Fucking infections!

No you shouldn't smoke! :lol:

I believe it hurted but I remember when I broke my arm THAT was pain.

Love: some new albums that arrived. Still haven't listened to that bunch of stuff..
Hate: All this nonsense Facebook crap and money-hungry people who want only sell stuff. They are just amazed about what I have to offer. Generally it's stupid I think. Sometimes surely not bad to chat with people but very strange.