(New) Love/Hate Thread

Yeah man. Well, I'll be sure to keep you all updated anyway! haha

Today I LOVE: Sleeping lots, music and HATE: "Meh - I don't want to go to school today..."

Love: I got sent a shitty thrash album to review. I fucking hated it, and I loved writing about hating it. What a boring piece of shit - it's no fun getting sent good stuff all the time :lol:

Also Love: Most of the way through writing my ****** ******** video notes now, and it's a fucking long one! Also got most of my footage from both versions of the ***** ****, so I only have to get footage from the ****** and permissions from folk to use their footage of it's port and the franchise's ****** before I can start filming and editing :p

[POST EDITED BY THE DINGRAM SECURITY FORCES TO PREVENT SPOILERS]

Love : Saga #18. This comic is so god damn good.
Hate : People who annoy the shit out of me by talking far louder than necessary.

Love: Yay! Made $.02 in music royality! ...
Hate: from the really average sounding electronic album I release almost a year ago :lol:

Love : Mass Effect 3 : Citadel. What a fun add-on. I need to play through it again to get all the scenes I missed this time (and there were alot).
Also love : GTA Online Golf, X-Men : Battle of the Atom, Steven Wilson
Hate : Work

Love: Went back to the dentist's this morning, extraction site is healing normally, filling was successful, she didn't inflict any further pain on me and I don't feel orally abused. Bonus!

Hate: Same old same old. Cold mornings. Finances etc etc etc blah blah blah...

Also love (probably a first for me): May have a job opportunity in London. Also, a date?! Holy shit balls, something good might happen to me? :loco:

Cheers! ...it'll probably fail :lol:

But yeah, no. Moving down to London would be a task in itself, for I have very few pennies at the moment! ...and shit's expensive there, yo.

MAYBE! Haha, who knows where I'll end up... everything is very up in the air at the moment. I guess that's better than being down the toilet / in the shit though... *trying to be positive* :loco:

Also love (probably a first for me): May have a job opportunity in London. Also, a date?! Holy shit balls, something good might happen to me? :loco:

YOU BETTER STOP POSTING HERE IF YOU WANT THAT TO WORK. :lol: Seriously, nothing good ever happens here.

Love : X-Men : Battle of the Atom, DC's casting of Alfred in the new Man of Steel movie
Not sure : DC's casting of Lex Luthor
Hate : THE SLOWEST AND MOST BORING DAY OF ALL TIME.

Keenan, you're just pessimistic! I haven't had anything bad happen to me while I was- wait... I forgot to log on and post instead of just view you guys' posts...

Guess I'm changing that! Best of luck with that date Podgie!

Like: Editing pages for TvTropes, bunch of anime.
Don't Like: Got a mark that I wish were better, being forced to eat when I'm not hungry.

Keenan, you're just pessimistic!

No. I just speak the truth. :lol:

Love : Porcupine Tree, Planetary, restarting Mass Effect and having my sister make all the choices :lol:
Hate : That tomorrow is gonna suck. Our shipment at work is nearly incalculable.

well I recently had also Bank problems. Lost my electronic-cash card (how so often) and needed a new one.
But they declined because I didn't have a passport.

Then I finally ordered a new one but I hate all this crap so much..