(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: Woke up to a letter from my lawyer saying "Although solicitors for British Airways have admitted liability in your accident, they contend that they can only pay out compensation where there is bodily injury." Nice one! The one thing I thought was going to help me crawl out of this hole I'm in, mentally and financially - GONE.

I know, I'm really upset about it. I feel like I've been messed around (as my solicitor told me I was pretty much guaranteed to receive compensation). But honestly I'm just gutted, that money was going to be used to pay off all my debts and allow me to actually do something with my life. I can't be bothered with any more stress but the prospect of going back to working in call centres is awfully depressing.

"Just when you think things can't get any worse..." eh.

Hate: STILL sick! And it's getting bloody worse despite plenty of bedrest and dosage! THE FUCK, VIRUS? MAKE UP YOUR MIIIIIND!
Love: Sweet new 1995 Wolf O'Donnell avatar. CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STARFOX etc.

Podgie noooooooooo :(

LOVE : Mass Effect 2. I played close to.... six hours yesterday, and another two this morning. WHY DOES EVERY CHARACTER SEEM SO REAL GOD DAMMIT. If I let any of them die, I'm going to seriously be upset with myself. :lol:
Also love : Saga of the Swamp Thing, EGOs #1, Iced Earth, Gravity's soundtrack
Hate : Not much

I know man, I know. I've been trying not to think about it to be honest, instead just thinking "fuck it" for the weekend. Allowing time for my tooth to heal... I'll worry about my life on Monday. :loco:

Dave, that sucks man. There's nothing worse than being ill, or in pain, or both - especially when you've got shit you're wanting to get done... Hope you get over it soon!!

I'm in n position to accept sympathy from you Podgie, especially compared to the tooth stuff :lol: Cheers though, brah. We're a poorly bunch... maybe we should make a TV show? Every episode will just be the two of us sat there in silene, occasionally sneezing, coughing, and feeling sorry for ourselves :lol:

The Evile Forums Show! Showcasing the people with the worst luck in the world! What'll happen to them this week? Unemployment? Grave sickness? Relationship problems? Nonsense! That shit's already happened!

:lol: :(

Seriously, I think this forum is cursed. :lol:

I did that once. It was glorious. :lol:

Love : Finished Mass Effect 2. Incredible game.
Also love : Started Mass Effect 3. Also an incredible game.
Hate : Not much really.

Yo you guys gotta stop getting sick and having bad shit happen to you because it's making me sad :(

Love: Wolf Of Wall Street, enough said. I finished high school on friday, so that's cool (I had to go in for a fourth and a half year because i'm an idiot)
Hate: not much I guess

Hate: The intro to the new song I've just been sent. The rest is fine, but that intro is fucking atrocious and everyone's insistent on using it :/ It sounds like the musical equivilant of something a kid would write on a test when they don't know what the answer is.

Love: not really much at the moment.
Hate: cold temperatures, snow and freezing my ass for 5 hours at a train station. Harsh "tough guy" assholes who sell merch at shows.. too many fucked up stuff.

Hate: TOOTH CHIPS EMERGING FROM MY OPEN EXTRACTION WOUND. Yeah, oww...
Love: Not the above

And Dave, that intro sounds rad dude... Looking forward to hearing it...

Love : The groove I had going last night. Mullmuzzler 2, some Steven Wilson and some Mass Effect music on shuffle. It was nice.
Hate : Stomach ache :erk:

OH AND I ALSO LOVE THAT AT THE GATES ANNOUNCED A NEW ALBUM.

Hate: TOOTH CHIPS EMERGING FROM MY OPEN EXTRACTION WOUND. Yeah, oww...
Love: Not the above

And Dave, that intro sounds rad dude... Looking forward to hearing it...

I had that when mine got taken out! Actually took over two years for the last chip to make it's way out of my gum :/ It's a shitter, but they'll come out eventually. Mine was a particularly messy extraction so I doubt you'll have to wait two years for it to fully fuck off mate