(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Footage from last night on Youtube.

I am so glad I got the fuck out of there and onto the balcony. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both: Just had to quit my music tech lv.2 course simply due to the impact it's having on my health. It sucks because I was halfway through when everything started getting a bit ballistic, and it's difficult to absorb information when you're feeling like shit and your mind is elsewhere. On the other hand, it's kind of a relief as I'm not having to worry about it too much... and they've given me the opportunity to still receive a lesser qualification since I've done a fair bit of work already, which is really kind of them.

I feel bad about it, but if I'd have kept at it with my current state of mind I'd only end up failing. Which ultimately, is worse. I'd rather bow out and then resit the course than fail it to be fair.

Sounds like a good call man. I have a couple at friends who are uni and are just wasting time (the both of us know they aren't going to get a degree) so you would just be waste of time if you know you are going to fail.

How did the contract go down?

Love: Might be signing up for a 300 mile bikeride through France and England.
Hate: I have to raise £1000 to do it :/

And that's just some of he's guitars. My favorite would be the Explorer with the elk skull graphic.

Love : Seeing concert footage from the Devy/Gojira show on Youtube.
Hate : How ungodly hot it is in here right now.

Love: Finally in New Mexico!
Hate: After an 18 hour drive with only 2 hours max of sleep on the road.
Love: Getting to work on some NM archaeology.
Hate: Again, 18 hours driving, no sleep, and strait to work.
Love: This is, bar none, the best archaeology I've been involved in. Gotta love that private funding.

Love: Good day yesterday - sorted out some of my SIA documentation, got blasted at the pub, met someone rather lovely (yes, THAT sort of lovely... no, it's not a dude). Also picked up Ae Escape and Bloody Roar 2 on the PSone for £15, which may have been the highlight haha