(New) Love/Hate Thread

LOVE this vid

HATE all the guys that tell me Olympic Athletes are "sexy"

Last edited by a moderator:
Love: Recording today was the most fun I've ever had in the studio - I'm so surprised that we managed to get everything done in an hour considering that my engineer Shane and I were cracking up so often.

Hate: Sick

Love : The Dark Knight, Gojira, Skyrim's DLC, and surprisingly, the new Black Ops map pack
Hate : Last day of vacation is tomorrow!

Hate: For no apparent reason, I feel very unhappy. The worst part is that I don't have a reason to be.

That happens to me sometimes for no reason. I usually chalk it up to some random chemical in my brain and the next day (even 6 hours later) it's like it never happened...

Love : Ni no Kuni, Superior Spider-Man, All-New X-Men, Saga
Hate : Last day of vacation :(

Love/Hate: The abundance of stuff I have to do over the next few months... Vindicator UK album writing/recording, Nefasturris single and album writing/recording, Full Thrash Assault 2013/14, sorting out all my documents, work, Sophie due in just over a month, performances, podcast appearances and radio shows.... I'm looking forward to it all, but I'm financially fucked right now and really, REALLY run down physically and mentally. Someone lend me £250,000? I'm good for it, honest... hahaha

Love : The live action Rurouni Kenshin movie. It's amazing.
Hate : Work tomorrow. Vacation officially over! :(

I think as a song its kinda alright but as a cover of a pre-existing song it's pretty bad, compared to Coroner's version. Lost all the charm of the original, tbh...

Compared to the Coroner version, no cover stacks up. But as far as the song goes, the death metal bits they added I could've done with out. The mellowy parts in the solo are lovely. So I kinda agree with you.

...anyone know what kind of style they're playing during that solo? Seriously, its been bothering me today.

It's not necessarily a 'style' of music, more of a sound that some bands adopt for some badass sections. Hard to put your finger on, I share your frustration with that. Sounds ace though (the rest of the cover was dicks though)

Love: Spent all day yesterday at the beach, swimming, chillin', drinking beers and generally enjoying being in Australia.
Hate: Being sunburnt/reminded I am still a Brit at heart :lol:

Love : The Walking Dead, Blackest Night tie-ins, Metallica
Hate : People who have no clue what they're doing.