(New) Love/Hate Thread

Oh, I beat it that same day. A friend came over with his PS3 and I beat the whole thing in one sitting. Not to spoil it if other people scrolling this thread haven't played it, but in the end I think he did the right thing.
I also haven't been able to stop thinking about it, I even bought that DLC that came with the pre-order because I wanted the soundtrack, which is also awesome :lol:

Love: That my Jak and Daxter HD collection showed up, The Last Of Us, that after I nearly bricked my iPhone last night I fixed it
Hate: That the only way to fix it was to let go of my App data and the notes i've had for years (At least until September, then I can get it back), I ordered that PS3 and it has expedited shipping but the guy hasn't shipped it yet 5 or so days after I payed....

PM'd for further conversation. :p

Love : Getting in a groove in Last of Us online and winning by a large margin for a good hour or two.
Hate : Overnight shift starting soon.

Love: Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup! :worship: New Havok and Amon Amarth. Going to see Battlecross tomorrow night.

Hate: Weather forecast for the weekend is lots of sun and temps soaring above 115 degrees!:lol::headbang:

Love: Rise Then Rest by Crisix. Jesus fucking christ, it's been a while since a thrash band made me smile like this.
REALLY Hate: I found out that a girl that I used to like a long time ago is going to Western University... Western University is a party school. I'm partially concerned that a girl I like might turn into a bonafide slut... :confused:

Love : Superman : Last Son of Krypton, Garth Ennis Punisher, secret plans, The Last of Us
Hate : Terrible dreams

Fucking LOVE: I might be getting a modded Playstation 2 soon, which means I can FINALLY play all of those American and Japanese PS2 (AND PSone) games that I've been crying myself to sleep over for years. Fu'un Super Combo, here I come! :D :D :D :D

Hate: It's going to set me back £100, plus at least £40 for Fu'un Super Combo and Mark of the Wolves alone. But if I'm honest... it's fucking worth it.

And on a semi-related note, love: The fact that after about a year of frustration, I've finally put together a tracklisting for the .44 Caliber Game Surgery: Fu'un Super Battle album that flows well and most importantly, I don't fucking hate.

Hate: It's going to be a long, long way off yet as there are 10+ other 'albums' to do first :(

Hate: When people ask me for my gamertag and I have to explain that I've never owned an Xbox.
Also Hate: I've never owned an Xbox or a PSanything.

Love: Taco Bell

I have never owned a home console. Only had a Gameboy Color and and GBA.

Though I did play most of the classics on emulators.

Love : DayZ
Hate : Eating my lunch earlier and realizing that I am missing half a tooth. How the fuck did this happen.

Bro you can pick up a PSone for like... $10 now :lol: There's nothing to stop you unless you're so poor that you're eating baked bean sandwiches out of somebody's bin.

Just got PCSX2 up and running, it's taken all fucking night (it's now 4:42am and I've been at it since about 9pm) but I've managed to get some of those fucking terrific Japanese-exclusive SNK compilations running without much trouble so far. Fu'un Super Combo runs perfectly, Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol.2 has some slight sound issues but runs smoothly, Mark of the Wolves I need to re-test since my initial tests (three hours ago!) didn't fare too well. Once that's been cleared I'll give my copy of The King of Fighters '94: Re-Bout a go and see how that fares then I'm good :D

Fucking take THAT, SNK! You and your fucking lack of PAL ports and overabundance of NTSC-J exclusive titles! Fuck your region lock!