(New) Love/Hate Thread

<3 Podgie

Love : Mask of the Phantasm was amazing last night. It was strange, though, as our group of four was the only group in the entire theater besides the two guys seeing it solo. Being in a 99% empty theater for a movie is really weird.
Hate : Black Friday is coming up way too fast :/

Love: Only four days left to work this year!

Hate: The last month has been rough. I hate to complain, but I have lost both my cat and dog since Veterans' Day. Started a remodel on the kitchen of my house so I have been living at the in-laws house. Shit sucks, been trying to keep as normal as routine as possible, but I am feeling elevated levels of anxiety. Ready to move back into my house with my stuff and have it be 2019.

Love : Saw Peter Jackson's new WWI documentary They Shall Not Grow Old in theaters last night. In 3D, too! It was incredible. Here's the trailer for anyone who doesn't know what it is.

Only got worse, sadly. Going blind in my left eye as a result. Booked in with neurology to figure out what'sgoing on, but basically they reckon it's stress/trauma related.

I've honestly stopped giving a fuck about my wellbeing at this point anyway.

Oh shit guys. I just saw the news of Dave's passing on Ol's insta, and I am deeply, deeply saddened. Can't believe it, my heart goes out to his family and friends. Worst news I've heard in as long as I'd care to remember, we love you man x

I too saw the news of Dave passing. I stopped posting on here mostly due to being made to feel unwelcome by Dave and I can't say we ever got on other than both having a passion for Evile and metal in general but I just wanted to say RIP to him. His passion for music is something nobody could deny. No matter if you got on with someone or not them passing so young is terrible. Rest in peace, Dave. Hope you're having a beer with Mike and Lemmy

Been kicking around reading old threads from back in the forum's glory days. Dave was at the heart of everything. Can't really process this at all. I know we only met in reality couple of times, but we knew each other here for over a decade...

I'm still in shock as well. We were just about the same age. Wish I had met him in person. Gonna be blasting some Onslaught tomorrow for sure. RIP, Dave.

Been kicking around reading old threads from back in the forum's glory days. Dave was at the heart of everything. Can't really process this at all. I know we only met in reality couple of times, but we knew each other here for over a decade...

I’ve spent all day thinking about convos I’ve had with him over the 9 or so years I’ve known him, man this fucking sucks.

Hey everyone...

I didn't want this to be the reason I logged in to this website again... I'm rather speechless at the moment. His facebook page is full of dedications. You can scroll and scroll and you won't see the end of them.

Just feels kind of unreal, honestly.

It's going to be Type O Negative the whole day, I think...

I said a word or two about that in the "Last Album..." thread. Dave (others on this forum as well) quite literally changed my entire outlook on music. Not a single word of that is an exaggeration. Before joining here, I doubt I ever would have listened to the likes of Atheist, Death, Bolt Thrower, Kreator, Vektor and a whole bunch of other bands. It's crazy to think how different I'd be without coming on here and meeting Dave (and the rest of you guys)...

I have to jump back on as well after hearing the news via Siobhan. It's a shame for sure and reading these past few pages it sounds like Dave had a really tough hand dealt to him. So young too.