New to PP

Don't eat the Chinese food :ill:

Always remember where your shoes are. It's probably just best to keep them on at all times. :loco:

Don't drink Rob's Chimay! :zombie:

Hello all, and greetings from Chicago! I am new here, and instead of starting a new thread, I figured I'd just hijack this one. I just got done making all of my ProgPower arrangements a couple days ago (tickets, hotel, flight) and am very excited for my first ever ProgPower experience. See you all there!

StewiesSexyParties said:
Hello all, and greetings from Chicago! I am new here, and instead of starting a new thread, I figured I'd just hijack this one. I just got done making all of my ProgPower arrangements a couple days ago (tickets, hotel, flight) and am very excited for my first ever ProgPower experience. See you all there!

STEWIE RULES ALLL!!!!!:worship:

stewie.jpg

BABS said:
That would be wonderful!!!! Or at least a Progpower girlie shirt of some type.

(As Glenn buries his head in his hands saying "I've explained why we don't have girlie shirts a million times already...")
I'd second either of those options. I know there arn't alot of us metal chicks out there, but it's always nice when I can find a shirt that I don't have to modify or cut into pieces to make it fit me properly. :Smug: :headbang:

As of this year you're only allowed to take a certain number of things per band to get autographed during the signings (I can't remember what the limit is). I can't remember if backpacks and such are banned or not.

ConnieOH... any relation to Sandra Oh from "Gray's Anatomy"? :lol:

booB said:
As of this year you're only allowed to take a certain number of things per band to get autographed during the signings (I can't remember what the limit is). I can't remember if backpacks and such are banned or not.

AHA!! YOU are a DORK!! LOL!!

Extra clothes I don't think are allowed. If something happens to your clothes you just have to deal without that clothing item for the night. Rules are rules. Very strict there.

Bad Girl Tess said:
AHA!! YOU are a DORK!! LOL!!

Sweet! I've been promoted from FREAK to DORK! :headbang: :loco:

Extra clothes I don't think are allowed. If something happens to your clothes you just have to deal without that clothing item for the night. Rules are rules. Very strict there.

If something happens to your shirt, buy a band shirt and wear it!

Or, if something happens to your pants... er... just take 'em off! It's a party, after all...

OK, thanks for the info. I was thinking it might get a bit cold in the wee hours of the morning so I was thinking of bringing a jacket or something in. Oh well, I hopefully won't care by that point of the night anyway :kickass:

Oh, and no relation to Sandra. The OH stands for Ohio :)

booB said:

ConnieOH said:
OK, thanks for the info. I was thinking it might get a bit cold in the wee hours of the morning so I was thinking of bringing a jacket or something in.

)

out till 4am last year in a tank and capris----never once put on my sweater. A light weight sweater should be fine if needed at all.