Next Testament CD

Personally I wouldn't. I doubt your supporting the band. But if you really want it I'd suggest you listen to it first and decide if the sound really is worth the price for you.

Reactions: redfly
I've seen it advertised on Nuclear Blast.de, Brotherhood was released on NB but I'm still not convinced it's official. It's also not listed in any format on their website.

The european tour for Testament starts in two weeks, it would be nice that the production process is finished by then
Oh I really hope that it will be. I'd have to think that would knock back any momentum they have going. Didn't Eric say they were going to do new song or two on the tour? Or was that not this run?

I just hope they haven't been talking to Dave, otherwise the album wont be out until Christmas 2020.

Oh I really hope that it will be. I'd have to think that would knock back any momentum they have going. Didn't Eric say they were going to do new song or two on the tour? Or was that not this run?
Yes eric said that they would play new songs live on this tour, i'm going to see them on the 21st of June, let's wait and see

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Chuckles is now offering a free 8x10 with the next 30 posters sold but it says no signatures. I reckon they are counterfeit and he's selling them on the sly to make money for his retirement :p

I haven't checked any of the links so I don't know if the sales pages are updating, but you're right it's pretty shitty that they don't update. According to the video at the top of the page Chuck has a whole cupboard of mic head and shit load of glasses, yet there is two mic head on the website two jackets and no glasses. So it does seem poorly operated.

Maybe he was too lazy to update the video and he just reposted it as is to have it alert people it was there.