Next Testament CD

Chuck obviously didn't film the video himself, and I'd imagine they have web developers, but I still blame Chuck because he wants to sell stuff so he's ultimately responsible :)

I guess without an exact time frame for a release yet we don't know what they are planning to release early.

Reactions: redfly
Bass tracks are done. So can we assume that Chuck is goin to sing his parts July when Testament takes a break from European tour? If so, can we expect album by October?

That is cool! This was news to me. Eager to hear new music from them.
Yeah me too! Metalrudi is going to see them so maybe he can fill us in. Eric made the post a while ago. So I hope it still happens.. I wonder if the vocals will actually be recorded? They have the time with Juan booked and people have schedules to keep and other bands to work on.

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/music/band/tourdates/71065.testament.html

2019-07-07 Barcelona (Rock Fest) ES
2019-08-01 Wacken (Wacken Open Air)

I also think that vocals aren't done yet. There haven't been one single post about recording vocals. But there is almost month between first and second leg of european tour. Plenty of time to record those vocals and release this album before 2020...
A few weeks ago i read on the Facebook page from juan urteaga that chuck was doing production for vocals, i don 't know if it's completed yet

Yeah me too! Metalrudi is going to see them so maybe he can fill us in. Eric made the post a while ago. So I hope it still happens.. I wonder if the vocals will actually be recorded? They have the time with Juan booked and people have schedules to keep and other bands to work on.
It's been a while that eric posted an update, i either expect an update before they're hitting europe this week. I wonder if eric has completed his parts

A few weeks ago i read on the Facebook page from juan urteaga that chuck was doing production for vocals, i don 't know if it's completed yet

Yeah, there was post that vocal pre production has started. I also hope that those tracks are done. I meant that there hasn't been post that confirms that vocals are done.

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/music/band/tourdates/71065.testament.html

2019-07-07 Barcelona (Rock Fest) ES
2019-08-01 Wacken (Wacken Open Air)

I also think that vocals aren't done yet. There haven't been one single post about recording vocals. But there is almost month between first and second leg of european tour. Plenty of time to record those vocals and release this album before 2020...
If this thing isn't out this summer I'm gonna be pissed! Nuclear Blast will probably delay it. AGAIN! Why does it seem like other bands write, go in, record and release. But for Testament the record company makes them wait?!

Reactions: Slammed
If you come down here Summer is not till December so a Summer release is still okay by me :p

Thanks man, this is great news. Next question is, who's gonna mix and master those tracks? Andy Sneap is available after Judas Priest US tour that ends before July. But who knows, Urteaga is great producer and can do it also.
I hope they don't use Juan. I heard the song he did for them with Chris Adler on drums from Dark Roots Of Earth and it definitely wasn't as good as Sneaps work. I think they said that too. They tried him and went back to Sneap. Of course that was a few years ago now and Juan may have gotten better.

Reactions: DragonlordThrasher