Next Testament CD

Really a killer setlist. A lot of songs from the gathering, in my opinion their best record

The Gathering is really great album. Easily goes my top4. Eric's guitar work was evolving, there is traces from death and blackmetal.

1. The Legacy
2. Brotherhood of the Snake
3. The New Order
4. The Gathering

Reactions: Metalrudi
"Ballad" and "Everybody's gonna enjoy it". These statement's doesn't sound promising, i feel "Ritual" and "Dark Roots of Earth" vibe here. I just hoped that Testament could continue to do thrashmetal records. They have done enough Hard Rock and Heavy Metal stuff already. But time will tell...

Reactions: redfly
"Ballad" and "Everybody's gonna enjoy it". These statement's doesn't sound promising, i feel "Ritual" and "Dark Roots of Earth" vibe here. I just hoped that Testament could continue to do thrashmetal records. They have done enough Hard Rock and Heavy Metal stuff already. But time will tell...
Haha, what brought that on? Well I also wish all the songs would be full on thrash. But it's only one song and as long as it's not kinda generic like Cold Embrace I'm down for it. That's probably why Chuck forgot about that song and said they haven't done a ballad in years lol.

There is a pic on FB from where ever they played yesterday of Gene, Bostaph and Jocke (Amon Amarth) and with the face Gene is pulling it looks like someone is tickling his balls

Reactions: redfly
Unfortunately testament played no new songs and they had a lot of sound probleem, not their best show
Oh well that's a damn shame all around! They had were plagued by sound problems before DROE came out that seemingly lasted for years. But since then it's been pretty good, I wonder what happened and I hope it doesn't continue. And that really sucks about no new songs!