Next Testament CD

Bah! Another four years in between Testament albums!

To be 4 years it has to stay unreleased until October 2020 :p

According to wiki BOTS was recorded between April '16 and July '16 and it still came out in October. Yet according to Gene they had to be finished by June 14 to get it out this year. Seems like things now do take longer and I guess any part of the chain can be blamed but there was 4 years 3 months between DROE and BOTS and 4 years 2 months between DROE and FOD, the difference was there was two live albums between them, where as all we got this time was that crappy Dynamo EP.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I do like that Eric says Chuck DIDN'T want to sing melodic on this one. Which is kind of a change from what I read before.

That's part of the confusing part. It seems like so many interviews contradict themselves. Makes me wonder if maybe they are just saying all this and in the end we'll get something completely different titled "You Suckers!"

To be 4 years it has to stay unreleased until October 2020 :p

According to wiki BOTS was recorded between April '16 and July '16 and it still came out in October. Yet according to Gene they had to be finished by June 14 to get it out this year. Seems like things now do take longer and I guess any part of the chain can be blamed but there was 4 years 3 months between DROE and BOTS and 4 years 2 months between DROE and FOD, the difference was there was two live albums between them, where as all we got this time was that crappy Dynamo EP.
We should have had BOTS and DROE sooner but the record company made them wait. Because they said around Xmas was the best time to put out a record.....I'm calling bullshit.

Guess I keep living off Flotsam! :):headbang:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
We should have had BOTS and DROE sooner but the record company made them wait. Because they said around Xmas was the best time to put out a record.....I'm calling bullshit.

Guess I keep living off Flotsam! :):headbang:

Looking at the times between recording and release they all seem pretty uniform. I'm sure the label dictates when things are released, one look down the release lists shows which months are favoured by the bigger labels. There is also bands who claim they sign contracts with the number of albums and when they are to be released known on the day of signing. But there is also many other aspects of creating an album that make the process longer.

Where is the news on the new Flotsam? Didn't they suggest it was going to be within 12 months of the last album?

:lol:
Time for people to get on the same page!

Time for them to start doing their own interviews, say what they want and remove the stupid editorial comments and headlines.

If only these bands had a place where they could release information in their own words. A place where they cut out the middle man and tell the fans exactly the words they want to say without the headlines and the bullshit. I wonder why no band has ever invented such a thing.

Looking at the times between recording and release they all seem pretty uniform. I'm sure the label dictates when things are released, one look down the release lists shows which months are favoured by the bigger labels. There is also bands who claim they sign contracts with the number of albums and when they are to be released known on the day of signing. But there is also many other aspects of creating an album that make the process longer.

Where is the news on the new Flotsam? Didn't they suggest it was going to be within 12 months of the last album?
No excuses! I am inconsolable!! :p

I think it was the in two different interviews. One was with the Metal voice I posted before if I remember right.

Reactions: Slammed
Time for them to start doing their own interviews, say what they want and remove the stupid editorial comments and headlines.

If only these bands had a place where they could release information in their own words. A place where they cut out the middle man and tell the fans exactly the words they want to say without the headlines and the bullshit. I wonder why no band has ever invented such a thing.
Hahaha yeah, if only they had their own websites and official forums or FB and Twitter. :D

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
No excuses! I am inconsolable!! :p

I think it was the in two different interviews. One was with the Metal voice I posted before if I remember right.

Well be consolable in the fact that it's not as long of a wait as it was for BOTS :p

Yeah well we want news on that new album too. I believe he said something about having enough songs for two albums and hoping for it to be about 12 months. That means we should be hearing about it soon.

Reactions: redfly
Consolable :p

They could all have one and then get on each others and shitpost each other, it would be as good as some of the blabber articles.

Reactions: redfly