Next Testament CD

I still haven't watched it yet, was too busy being an idiot and trying to beat the kids at car racing games.

Reactions: redfly
On the DS playing Mario Kart 7 my daughter can kick my arse but she's got fuck all chance beating me on PC racing games, I've spent too many years playing them.

Maybe he was caught up in the 'fast evil' of the new album.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Nice! Mario Kart is fun. I reckon you'd kick my ass at those PC race games as well. There are only a few games I ever got used to playing without a console controller. Plus I haven't had a PC good enough to really get into it for a very long time.

EVILLLLL!!!

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
I get sore hands playing on the DS, less so on controllers like PlayStation etc but DS's I can only last about 20 mins before wanting to put them down. The kids have played there DS's way more and are used to them. I also never got used to steering wheels and pedals, when it comes to my car racing I still like the basic keyboard operations.

MI used the headline Testament new album "Fast Evil" due in 2020. I actually thought they had an exclusive and had been told Fast Evil was the name and I was thinking it was a shit name. Then I realised those two words only appeared together in the title not the article.

I haven't liked the Nintendo controllers since Super Nintendo. Those things have gotten crazy. Like Frankenstein controllers.

That would be a crazy stupid album title lol. Didn't we go through this with the last album?

Reactions: Slammed
The DS for me is the worse because of the way it's held, yet I remember a long time ago holding Donkey Kong for hours and hours in a day. The Nintendo 64 that the kids sometimes play has the weirdest looking controllers, I've always kindly refused to play games on that because the controllers look annoying :)

With all the bands currently talking about aggressive, heavy, powerful etc it wont be long until we get that title from someone :)

Yeah I'm not fond of any of the new ones. We played a Mario of the switch over Christmas and while I still kicked arse I didn't really enjoy it.

Oh yeah that would be a cool idea, and they should all have the same covers too.

I was going to suggest they were just cover bands, or bands like Paul and Gene think KISS could be when they retire. :)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/an...-as-they-want-me-to-help-out-ill-help-em-out/

It could have been a "what about KK post", I know KK would have liked that, but instead the interesting point of this interview is that he claims Testament has been held up by a few weeks and wont happen until the end of the month. The article seems to have been published on the 30th of last month, I assume that he's talking the end of August before the mixing happens.

I remember Gene saying they needed to be done recording by June to have a Christmas album. I wonder how much this 'delay' effects a 2019 release.