Next Testament CD

Actually if I'm honest, it was 70% DNR, Riding The Snake and Fall Of Sipledome. Repeat, repeat, repeat. No joke. The other 30% was the full album.
I guess for variety I'd have to fill with LOW. :tickled:;)

Hmmm. Flotsam I guess :)

So what your saying is that you are going to work all the bands you like into an early grave. Dammit I don't blame Testament for taking their time now, you are too demanding!

Reactions: redfly
No they go out working as a slave for your pleasure.
They are pleasure slaves just like the Manowar song :p

If Chuck reads this he might decide you are pushing too hard and you wont get the album until 6 weeks after the rest of us :)

The live footage from the Megacruise was pretty good for fan filmed stuff.
There was also live footage from Graspop this year that was quite good which is posted here somewhere and I think there is another full gig of them from somewhere in the last few months here too.
Some variety in their live shows would be good but they do put on a good show anyway.

Testament really do need a headlining gig where they can play for 90 mins and mix their set up.

I can't see them playing much longer than 45 mins unless they headline something. Maybe it suits them to play for that long, maybe they are lazy, I don't know but I just don't see festivals as the place for decent sets.

I heard they will be playing on the Metallica festivals next year hopefully they get longer set
You know I should really hope so! They've sure as hell put in their time and had a great output of material. They deserve some spotlight. These kinds of mini festivals should be more about quality than quantity and it'd be nice for Metallica to give some deserved exposure to one of the gang for this since they give lame acts to their tour slots.