Next Testament CD

I can't see them playing much longer than 45 mins unless they headline something. Maybe it suits them to play for that long, maybe they are lazy, I don't know but I just don't see festivals as the place for decent sets.
I don't see lazy being as they've done two albums live more than a few times. but you're right that they do a lot of 45 min or so sets. So who knows.

Reactions: Slammed
Lazy was probably more a catch all term, maybe set in their ways and not wanting to change fits better. Let's face it after 30 odd years playing shorter sets with the same songs while still getting paid probably isn't unattractive to any band. Anthrax seem to be doing a very similar thing.

Reactions: redfly
Blind drunk?

Go below the NB stuff, the logo for hifi goes to store.testamentlegions and the puck ones goes to puckhcy

A place for everything and everything in it's place. :lol:

lf

Aaaahhhh but is this really the place for next CD or was it the place for the last CD and now this is redundant? :p

Well I can't say I'm unhappy but at the same time if done right it could have been okay. I'm more pleased that Chuck's suggested he's using less of his death metal voice.
Yeah they have some cool ones. It still seems like he has completely forgotten about Deadly Embrace. I really like his death metal voice. What I'm not sure about is what he considers his melodic vocals. I mean if you're comparing it to death metal than everything is more melodic. And where des that leave his thrash vocals? Is that what he means? Why the fuck don't people ask these questions?