Next Testament CD

I'm really torn on listening. I always say that and then I break down and listen. I kinda of want it to be a surprise.

Yeah I have done that before and I always get mixed results. I'm still positive about this album.

Reactions: redfly
I still haven't listened. I don't know if I can make it till April!
I just ordered the cd from NB, they actually have the German import on the US site for the jewel case. It's like $10 more than the digi. but it's worth it to me. I hate those things.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
I don't think you're going to be disappointed unless the album has 10 weaker songs than Night Of The Witch. Whether it's an instant classic and an album that you can't stop listening too remains to be seen but I'm sure you wont hate the single. It's not like it's Annihilator and Jeff's voice is going to annoy you before you even hit play, it's Chuck, how many songs has he done that annoy you? It's also Alex and Gene and Eric and Steve, how many times have these guys let you down?

Reactions: redfly
I don't know that they are going to get too much of a chance to over do it with the releases. April 3 is a while off still but if they give Night Of The Witch a few weeks to settle in, then they really only have a few weeks after that. I reckon we might get one more track before it's time to release the album.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I don't know that they are going to get too much of a chance to over do it with the releases. April 3 is a while off still but if they give Night Of The Witch a few weeks to settle in, then they really only have a few weeks after that. I reckon we might get one more track before it's time to release the album.
Yeah that's true. It started earlier last release.

Reactions: Slammed