NFL 2008

I wonder if the Chargers/Broncos game will have the NFL re-evaluating some rules. I can kinda understand equipment failure, so "ruling on the field stands", though it's pretty pathetic that we're all watching what really happened on nationally broadcast TV, but they can't see it. Maybe they need just a regular TV there as a backup. But I see no logic at all in why to allow that last botched call to change the game. It was literally won by the Chargers with that fumble recovery. Literally won! That mistake directly changed the outcome of that game.

Agree, anything that takes the game out of the players hands should always be reviewed either by the stadium officials or an outside source

He had really bad recievers who magically got better during the playoffs last year. They led the league in drops I think.

Houshmanzadeh and Braylon Edwards are doing nothing. FACK. Chris Chambers and Santana Moss are doing 8x as good and I picked them in like the 10th+ round. fack me

'ODE TO BRADY'
sorry haters I had to...(2:37):lol:

and cheers to Matty-ice Cassel!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAB9Ky1uwRI&feature=related[/ame]

Shithead play of the year go's to...that was funny (dropn the ball) and fucking moronic as it gets. Helluva first half!

Cassel in 2-games had been damn good, much more than I was expecting...considering that I didn't even think he was going to be on the team after his awful camp and preseason. Bring on the mighty Fins.

The Jets aren't bad; they have Brett Farve. And Brett Farve is almost as good as Peyton Manning, and better than Tony Homo. So he does make a huge difference.

Wow.. what a retarded fucking post.
Brett Favre doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Tony Romo, much less Peyton Manning. Not any more, at least.
You're just a retarded Cowboy hater, who looks at no stats or evidence. "So what if he broke every passing record for the most storied franchise in football in his first full season as the starter, he sucks!" You should probably know something about football before you post about it.