NFL 2008

I just can't believe this season. The Colts have their biggest rival practically out of the way with Brady going down, and they turn around and start the first half of the season playing the worst football ever in Manning's career. This is just pathetic. They were all but given a free ride to the AFCCG this season and completely fucking blew it.

Whatever, go Giants I guess.

exactly, he was a breath of fresh air to a stagnant team but he really wasn't a long term solution.

I think Collins can be that. He is the perfect game manager. Doesn't make shitty throws, doesn't get picked off, and does what is needed for the team to win.

exactly, he was a breath of fresh air to a stagnant team but he really wasn't a long term solution.

I think Collins can be that. He is the perfect game manager. Doesn't make shitty throws, doesn't get picked off, and does what is needed for the team to win.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he doesn't make shitty throws. The Colts had at least two interceptions gift-wrapped for them last night but apparently TO ninja'd them all by rubbing his popcorn buttered fingers all over their gloves. I always knew I hated that prick for some reason.

Collins is ok, but if their run game is shut down like last night they won't beat a team like the Packers. Colts definitely should have won.

The Packers have the best D when it comes to making points off of it, if the Titans make offensive mistakes the Pack WILL make them pay

Wait, I didn't say they were the only team that could beat them. I actually see them losing to Chicago.

I just said that the Packers D scores points so if the Titans do fall from behind they've got to really worry about things, because unlike the Colts the Packers D can do things.

The Cowboys are a nightmare waiting to happen with or without the injuries, suspensions, murder and rape trials, drug busts and whatever drama they have surrounding that franchise. Jerry Jones is one bad deal short of Al Davis.