NFL 2008

If I was a Boys fan I would gather every fan in the state of Texas and call for a public lynching of no.31 M. Jenkins. Nearing the end of the Boys v Giants game , Jenkins completely pulled up and even avoided attempting a tackle on RB Ward as he tip-toed his way to a TD. Did anyone see this?...completely bogus, shameful and kinda funny. Looks like da-Boys are loosing da-heart.

horaayyy The Colts win, fuck the Pats. I don't care if they are Brady-less or not. weeeeee

I wouldn't get too excited. The Colts were desparate for a win, at home and Manning verse Cassell and that joke of a secondary that the Pats had out there...Manning should have put up about 30+. I was kinda expecting a Colts blowout tbh. The Pats showed me more in this game and played well enough to win. Don't forget the Gaffney wide open drop for a sure touchdown that probably seals it for the Pats.

I won 6 out of 8 bets this weekend... funny thing is i tend to win big every other weekend only... and i tend to lose every monday night bet... i'll probably skip tomorrow's game:

Wins:

Atlanta 3EV
Philadelphia - 6 1/2
Jets + 5
Detroit + 12 1/2
Giants - 8 1/2
New England + 6

Losses:

Houston + 4 1/2
Tennesse - 4

I wouldn't get too excited. The Colts were desparate for a win, at home and Manning verse Cassell and that joke of a secondary that the Pats had out there...Manning should have put up about 30+. I was kinda expecting a Colts blowout tbh. The Pats showed me more in this game and played well enough to win. Don't forget the Gaffney wide open drop for a sure touchdown that probably seals it for the Pats.

Ok...well the Colts won, desperate or not, it's still a win. The Colts' secondary was pretty banged up so spare me the excuses. And also spare me the "Manning should have done this that this that and this, or if this could have happened that would have happened" nonsense. The Colts won, period.