NFL 2008

:lol: Yeah. It wasn't like he was the only one turning the ball over though. Wasn't it like 3 consecutive plays in a row that there was a fumble? I just remember freaking the fuck out the entire first half because no one could hold onto the ball. Second half I was a bit more calm though because the Colts started taking control of the game and all that.

Ok...well the Colts won, desperate or not, it's still a win. The Colts' secondary was pretty banged up so spare me the excuses. And also spare me the "Manning should have done this that this that and this, or if this could have happened that would have happened" nonsense. The Colts won, period.

I know, a win...is a win...is a win...and you should enjoy this one.
You must understand, this Pats season kinda went out the window in game one when no.12 went down. To have the Colts being the far more desperate team lastnite and the Pats still just missed being 6-2. The game started out as a stinker and these teams for whatever reason aren't what they once were...and still the game ended up being good, exciting, with both showing the gutsy stuff that makes a good rivalry.

Grossman is not that bad. He's capable of being good, but he's not tall enough, which results in too many batted balls and INTs on tips. He can't see the field well enough, even though he has the arm for all the throws. I'd rather have Orton right now, but there are much worse backups than Grossman. He's had a lot of good games in his career, and he did lead them back to win the game yesterday. He was good in the playoff games leading up to the Super Bowl, and there was plenty of blame to go around for losing that one. Not to mention that a rainstorm is not much good for trying to lead a comeback through the air.

There's a good chance Rex gets destroyed by the Titans, but Orton would too.

Man I had no idea there was a Thursday night game. I go to sub in Rivers for Cutler and it won't let me. I am thinking the web site was malfunctioning. Especially since it showed 91.83 point for Cutler.

91.83!!

Glad I didn't realize there was a game yesterday.

So, can I make a trade today? Or is the effectivity of all trades postponed until after Monday night?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He'll probably have a couple decent games and the fall. It happens all the time with young QB's.

Teams start throwing all kinds of packages at him and he can't read any of it.

He's fucked.