NFL 2008

I am playing Moore, despite some advice from the Yahoo gurus (or whatever) saying not to play him. Needless to say, I am pretty happy.

I don't know what's up with the Chargers. They're tied 13-13 with the KC Chiefs at the start of the 4th quarter...

:lol: Don't listen to any fantasy football "gurus." Those guys don't know shit. Just ask me.

Fucking Giants are badass again. I don't give a shit about the Titans at 9-0. The Giants are the best team in football.

They are definintely the most complete team in the NFL right now. If the Colts get back to normal then maybe the Giants vs. Colts Super Bowl I predicted in the pre-season may come true.

:lol: Don't listen to any fantasy football "gurus." Those guys don't know shit. Just ask me.

They are definintely the most complete team in the NFL right now. If the Colts get back to normal then maybe the Giants vs. Colts Super Bowl I predicted in the pre-season may come true.

I don't know. The Steelers are looking good. The AFC is wide open right now.

Roethlisberger should have been rested. He was obviously too worried to show that he was still the number one guy and not injured enough that he shouldn't be playing, and he rushed passes and forced balls that he shouldn't have. There was no reason for the Colts to have even been in a position to win. What the FUCK Tomlin? You really should have played Leftwich.

Roethlisberger should have been rested. He was obviously too worried to show that he was still the number one guy and not injured enough that he shouldn't be playing, and he rushed passes and forced balls that he shouldn't have. There was no reason for the Colts to have even been in a position to win. What the FUCK Tomlin? You really should have played Leftwich.

Yeah, when Leftwich was put in the last time he looked pretty good. I wondered why they weren't putting him in since he was having shoulder problems.

Oh yeah, how the FUCK did Ben get more pts than Manning in the UM league? HE THREW THREE FUCKING INTERCEPTIONS

Fuck you, Rick

Maybe they accounted for the fact that Roethlisberger basically gave him 2 free touchdowns. :lol:

He didn't even fucking practice until Friday. I'm really pissed that they didn't rest him, or that he didn't allow himself to be rested. Every single authority on the subject that I've read or seen on tv said that they thought Ben should rest at least this week, if not longer.

I agree, but I'm glad they didn't. Regardless though, the Steelers are supposed to be a running first team, they sure haven't shown that all season.

Yeah, when Leftwich was put in the last time he looked pretty good. I wondered why they weren't putting him in since he was having shoulder problems.

Oh yeah, how the FUCK did Ben get more pts than Manning in the UM league? HE THREW THREE FUCKING INTERCEPTIONS

Fuck you, Rick

Hey, I played Manning and you don't hear me bitching.

I can't ask you. Were in the same league. You would lead me astray so I don't annihilate you. I have scored the most points for the last two weeks, assuming I hold on to that lead through tonight. I have Tim Hightower playing tonight, and the only other person with a chance is Mort, who has Larry Fitzgerald, obviously also playing tonight. I have a 13 point head start.

Are you kidding? Mewelde Moore is their THIRD STRING running back and he's been doing excellently, so if that's not a "running team," I don't know what is.

Please name me one "running team" who plays a "run first" offense when they're down to their third stringer. Maybe I'm missing something about Moore's 5 rushing touchdowns and almost 400 yards rushing, when Parker already accounts for another 350 yards and 4 touchdowns and Mendenhall another 60.

Please name me one "running team" who plays a "run first" offense when they're down to their third stringer. Maybe I'm missing something about Moore's 5 rushing touchdowns and almost 400 yards rushing, when Parker already accounts for another 350 yards and 4 touchdowns and Mendenhall another 60.

LOL...I'll look into it.

Nevermind...Obviously you are completely missing my point...

You're right...Whatever it is your'e saying...You're right...

Are you kidding? Mewelde Moore is their THIRD STRING running back and he's been doing excellently, so if that's not a "running team," I don't know what is.

Considering the run to pass ratio is 199:240, that doesn't look like a run first team to me. Point is, Roflsburger is trying to do way too much and is: 1) getting ass raped 2) throwing too many interceptions at the worst possible times c) is trying to become Manning/Brady-esque with their spread formations and relying too much on the deep pass (though I can't blame him).

edit: Also, their third string running back is making Parker look like he should be the third stringer. Moore is averaging more yards per carry and is a lot better in the passing game. Moore (atm) > Parker.

I can't ask you. Were in the same league. You would lead me astray so I don't annihilate you. I have scored the most points for the last two weeks, assuming I hold on to that lead through tonight. I have Tim Hightower playing tonight, and the only other person with a chance is Mort, who has Larry Fitzgerald, obviously also playing tonight. I have a 13 point head start.

1. :lol: Annihilate me? fjadfjpasjgpojga

2. I'll help you out, I don't care man. Except for the week that I'm against you. I'll help anyone out for that matter.

Also...here's a look at the AFC wildcard picture atm from the Colts pov (because ldo, I'm a Colts fan and don't care about the other teams pov).

Team - Record - Conference Record

Ravens* 6-3 6-3
Jets 6-3 4-3
Colts 5-4 4-2
Bills 5-4 3-3
Dolphins 5-4 4-3
Chargers 4-5 4-3
Jaguars^ 4-5 3-5
Texans* 3-6 2-5
Browns 3-6 2-4

*=Colts have head to head tiebreaker over team
^=Team has head to head tiebreaker over Colts

Also...here's a look at the AFC wildcard picture atm from the Colts pov (because ldo, I'm a Colts fan and don't care about the other teams pov).

Team - Record - Conference Record

Ravens* 6-3 6-3
Jets 6-3 4-3
Colts 5-4 4-2
Bills 5-4 3-3
Dolphins 5-4 4-3
Chargers 4-5 4-3
Jaguars^ 4-5 3-5
Texans* 3-6 2-5
Browns 3-6 2-4

*=Colts have head to head tiebreaker over team
^=Team has head to head tiebreaker over Colts

Fucking tight. Everyone but the Texans and Browns are still in it. The Jets have a huge game against the Patsies this Thursday night.