NFL 2008

fucking bullshit game, terrible calls on us. we'd get positive yardage and get it called back evry drive. fucking shit. keep losing these close games

i had to drink after that. alot.

I'm fucking pissed. I benched Mewelde Moore in favor of Marshawn Lynch on my fantasy team. Needless to say Moore has 2 TD's and fucking Lynch had nothing.

I SUCK.

I'm fucking pissed. I benched Mewelde Moore in favor of Marshawn Lynch on my fantasy team. Needless to say Moore has 2 TD's and fucking Lynch had nothing.

I SUCK.

I am playing Moore, despite some advice from the Yahoo gurus (or whatever) saying not to play him. Needless to say, I am pretty happy.

I don't know what's up with the Chargers. They're tied 13-13 with the KC Chiefs at the start of the 4th quarter...

Adrian Peterson scored me 28, Mewelde Moore scored me 19, Ravens DEF/ST scored me 19 and yet I'm fucking tied with the other guy right now. Donald Driver is garbage and his QB played like garbage too. Fuck I should have started Matt Cassel instead.

dude wtf was with the two safetys the vikings got against the packers

I heard one of them was bullshit due to some fucking penalty :( obv. didn't get to watch the game due to work