NFL 2008

Go Jets. If the Patriots lose it helps the Colts wildcard chances.

...and look at your Colts remaining schedule...the way the Colts have seemed to turn it around, I really don't see them losing but maybe a game or two. They should be fine. Beating the Steelers and Pats was huge for the Colts, probably saved thier season.

I like the fact that we are now having games that already have that playoff vibe to it...hell, the Pats will be playing consecutive games with first place being on the line.

Me and the Chargers are applying for that position in the NFL where you come back from a bad start, barely make it into the playoffs, and miraculously with the Superbowl. I hope our application is accepted.

no no no...they are also taking applications for the position of sucking for the rest of the year and landing a high draft pick.:p

You can always become a Colts fan. :D

Nay. I already like 'em, but you know I can't abandon my team, no matter what. I have San Diego in the BLOOD BABY!!!

Do you remember last year when I kept saying the Chargers would go 12-4 or 11-5 at worst? I maintained that even when they were 5-5. Well, they did it.

This year, I feel no such confidence. Not saying it couldn't happen, but...

I wonder what Norv Turner will be doing next year.

So the Wahllas Cowboys turnover margin will skyrocket into the red.

LOL Romo is so over rated.

Ok, watch the Cowboys for the last few weeks and tell me he's overrated... 28 points a game, to 13 points a game. And don't do the combining words thing (wahllas) it makes me and most every other intelligent fan render your opinion invalid due to stupidity.

Anyways, I'm not jumping on the Pats bandwagon... I still hate them, I just want Favre to lose. I can't stand that egotistical bastard.

Ok, so what do you think of Randy Moss this week?

One of the biggest fantasy football no-nos is playing two receivers from the same team. The problem you have is do you choose receptions or tds? Generally you go for the guy with the best td potential, but ultimately that's going to have to be your decision.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's whether or not to start Welker or Moss, not both.