NFL 2008

That holding call was absolute bullshit. Fucking refs taking the game out of the players hands. I see it every Sunday when the Packers play

Mathiäs;7801726 said:
That holding call was absolute bullshit. Fucking refs taking the game out of the players hands. I see it every Sunday when the Packers play

Hahaha, I love when dudes whine and cry about the refs.

W W W WHAAAAAAAAAAAA....The refs blew the call.

Mathiäs;7801726 said:

That's kind of weak. I strongly doubt the refs are out to get the Packers.
And that was very obviously was a catch. I don't know how you don't see that, it's pretty obvious.

That's kind of weak. I strongly doubt the refs are out to get the Packers.

LOL I'm not saying that they refs are out to get anybody. It just seems like the Pack get a lot of bullshit and they are the most penalized team. I would know, I watch every play of every game. And Harris/Woodson get called for more they get away with. It's funny when even the tv analysts can't find the foul.

Anyways, Packers annihilated the Bears today. The offensive line finally is playing better, so Rodgers and Grant both had good games.

And that was very obviously was a catch. I don't know how you don't see that, it's pretty obvious.

Uh, I wasn't talking about the catch if you are talking to me. That was easily a catch, no disputable evidence to overturn it.

Even though they won, the Steelers really disappointed me this week. They kept killing themselves over and over again with penalties, they couldn't sustain momentum. They really looked undisciplined, even though the defense played great for the most part, Roethlisberger threw for over 300 yards and amazingly no interceptions, and Parker ran for over 100 and looked like his old self. I'm glad they're not using Moore on those short yard pickups though, he's not big enough to fit into that role. Gary Russell is a good third down back when they don't want to use Parker.

Jesus fucking Christ that return was a killer. How in the world do you let that happen right after tying the game and getting momentum on your side?

Still, though... I was seriously worried after seeing Romo come out pretty rusty (though the 2nd INT was Owens' fault). After seeing that last drive, though... I am starting to feel more confident, that was the Cowboy offense we're used to seeing. The defense needs to stay on track, and I think we might be able to pull this one out.

The WTF was more about the fact that THEY TIED WITH PHILLY TODAY

Corey Dillon was an arrogant piece of shit.

Also, the team hasn't always been bad. They've made it to two Super Bowls

Well look at it this way Ozz, the team really isn't as bad as their record states. They nearly beat the Giants, Cowboys, and tied the Eagles today. Normally 1-8 teams get blown out by such good teams. They just have a few missing pieces. If they play with the same heart next year as they are doing now, they'll be pretty good.