NFL 2008

Problem is, once Saturday went out of the game, Peyton had to go through both he and Saturday's checks to make sure everyone on the line picks up the right guy to block, decifer who was blitzing (aka the bite), or who was just posing as a blitzer etc etce etc. Pretty much twice as much as he normally does, which explains the lack of "clock management." Didn't matter in the end because he did phenominally when he was given the ball with 1.5 minutes left in the game and only 1 timeout. And well, we all know how that ended.

I would almost like to see that happen, just to show that Brady is fucking overrated.

Also, the Steelers will be the number one seed in the AFC by the end of the season. Mark my words. (not serious)

Mathiäs;7835523 said:
I love how Cowboys fans have fucking lost their minds, they've beaten TWO HORRIBLE TEAMS. They haven't done anything spectacular.

I was referring to the current NFL sack leader. You need to speak less, you might sound smarter.

I want both of those teams to lose, but the Patriots more I suppose. I can't stomach the idea of the Patriots making the playoffs without Brady.

Well, never mind the fact that Cassell became the starter (though he has improved greatly), Thier injuries on defense and the defense as a whole has been more of a concern than Cassell. The D- has been awful at times to average at best...no big play-makers in the secondary, though the D-line has been good. The fact that they are in the playoff hunt is kinda amazing...I'll take what good I can get, in what has been a very strange NFL season to this point.

You must be loving your god-damn Colts remaining sched.

I was referring to the current NFL sack leader. You need to speak less, you might sound smarter.

I wasn't referring to your comment in particular, dumbass.

Don't be getting silly now.

He's good and all, but any quarterback who can just sit back in the pocket all day and not get touched will have success. Look what happened in the games where he's been knocked down/hurried like a normal qb - they lose and he is ineffective.

Mathiäs;7836907 said:
He's good and all, but any quarterback who can just sit back in the pocket all day and not get touched will have success. Look what happened in the games where he's been knocked down/hurried like a normal qb - they lose and he is ineffective.

All QBs wether horrible or great become less effective when knocked down / hurried...Brady is no exception. QB's do lose when pressured but can also find ways to win...be it ugly or whatever. I just think over his career Brady has done as good a job as anyone in the league at handling pressure, hanging in the pocket, and taking a hit to make a play.

Of course everyone and the haters will ignore his past big-game success and may only remember this past Superbowl loss. Remember, in the end Brady did do his part and got the Pats in the endzone for the lead. He just needed his secondary to break up a simple fuckin play...or two...or three...to seal the win. All the while his offensive line was a joke in the game and more to blame IMO. Damn, why am I doing this to myself and reliving this nightmare again.

Sounds like you think he's just average?...if so thats fine. I'm not looking to argue. I'll just disagree on only being good or average...Brady is very good! Overrated or not, like him-his team or not, the simple fact is that over his career he has been one of the best if not the best QB in the league.