NFL 2008

All QBs wether horrible or great become less effective when knocked down / hurried...Brady is no exception. QB's do lose when pressured but can also find ways to win...be it ugly or whatever. I just think over his career Brady has done as good a job as anyone in the league at handling pressure, hanging in the pocket, and taking a hit to make a play.

Of course everyone and the haters will ignore his past big-game success and may only remember this past Superbowl loss. Remember, in the end Brady did do his part and got the Pats in the endzone for the lead. He just needed his secondary to break up a simple fuckin play...or two...or three...to seal the win. All the while his offensive line was a joke in the game and more to blame IMO. Damn, why am I doing this to myself and reliving this nightmare again.

Sounds like you think he's just average?...if so thats fine. I'm not looking to argue. I'll just disagree on only being good or average...Brady is very good! Overrated or not, like him-his team or not, the simple fact is that over his career he has been one of the best if not the best QB in the league.

No, I'm not saying he's average. Statistically he's fantastic. But put him in a different situation where he has to scramble or shed defenders, and he is mediocre. He is a pocket qb.

Mathiäs;7835523 said:
I love how Cowboys fans have fucking lost their minds, they've beaten TWO HORRIBLE TEAMS. They haven't done anything spectacular.

Pretty much.
They've played a hell of a lot better, and I'm starting to regain my will to live, but they've done exactly what they're supposed to do, and stomped 2 terrible teams. They did win in Washington, however, and that was a quality win.
We'll know a lot more about them after the Pittsburgh game.
I think they match up well, with Roethlisberger's lack of protection and the banged up secondary, they play right in to our strengths. It really just depends on what Cowboy team shows up.
Barber and Ware are okay, I was seriously worried about that. I kept walking down the steps to try and see what they were doing to Ware on the sideline. Man it was quiet when he went down. It's like the whole stadium immediately thought "well, fuck our dreams." It reminded me of the silence at the playoff game last year. One of the worst moments of my life... no sound except 2 Giants fans celebrating their asses off 3 rows in front of me. There was nothing I could say.:erk:
I hope we find some way to beat them on the 14th. I just want to see them go down in flames... though it seems they're trying to go down in a hail of bullets.

FUCK

Another heartbreaker. I guess it's just not our year. Whenever they put themselves in a position to win, something fails - this game it was the coaching and special teams.

And allowing Steve Smith to get a 60 yard completion in the last 2 minutes. That pissed me off, we needed a Carolina loss.
Then fucking New Orleans blows it against Tampa Bay.
At least that's 2 teams we don't have to worry about in the playoff picture any more.

Well they didn't go for it on 4th and inches on the goaline. Then they would have at least made it to overtime.

102vyac.jpg

Good ol' Robert Mathis. This guy is having one hellava year to say the least. Does anyone find it a coincidence he is having a monster year after our drunken night together? I sure don't. weeeeee

the my pals throws the shittiest passes every time i see him. Throwing into that coverage to throw a pic when the game is on the line aggrivates me. he needs to learn that he doesnt have favres arm and he cant throw a 90 yard bomb at will like brett did.