NFL 2008

Porter is a great player don't get me wrong...saying shit and then backing it up is what great players have the capability of doing. It doesn't make the disrespect talking-shit stuff any less idiotic...he really doesn't need to do it. There are many great players (past or present) that have performed at a high impact level that have never said a word and act professional. I'll leave Porter alone now...has T.O. said anything stupid lately? I need someone else to pick on.:)

There's been just as many people who talk shit as there are quiet people. You just don't like Porter is the only reason it's such a big deal. No one else here seems to have a problem with him. Besides, if everyone acted the way you wanted them to the NFL would be pretty fucking boring. I bet the league offices love the stuff Porter is saying.

So what's all this talk about Deuce McAllister not playing in the Super Dome after tonight?

Rumor has it he may retire and/or be cut after the end of the season

Mathiäs;7825373 said:
HOLY SHIT. I saw the potential for a loss, but I didn't think they would get ass raped so badly

It was painful for me as a Packers fan to watch the game, but I also happen to love the Saints so DAMN what a fun game to watch.

Drew Brees > Everyone

Seriously, if the Saints didn't have such an abysmal defense and patchwork run game they would be a serious playoff contender, and Brees would be a shoo in for MVP, but as it stands Brees is having a possibly record breaking season and his team won't even make the playoffs.

Its a shame because I love the Saints, but I also would like to see Brees have a shot at the SB and just think what would happen if one were to put him on the Cards with Fitz and Boldin and you'd have an offensive juggernaut that would rival last years Pats.

So are the Steelers better against the long pass or against the short pass?

I would say probably the short pass, but once Deshea Townsend and Bryant McFadden get healthy again, their long pass coverage should be back up to par. Teams seem to be unwilling to take the risk for the most part though.

This past week Moss was a monster!!!

I was gonna pick up Cassel, but Stupid Cutler is a "can't trade", so I couldn't do it. I could have (should have) got him and just replaced someone else (like Camarillo (Miami), who is out for the rest of the season, which I didn't know at the time) but I didn't.

Sorry, it's "can't cut" list, not "can't trade". I wanted to add Cassel and Drop Cutler, but Cutler has one of those red things on him (not just the dash, the other thing). I cannot drop him (or Rivers, or Moss or Michael Turner, not that I would want to).

I know I could have added him and dropped someone else, but at the time I didn't want to.

There's been just as many people who talk shit as there are quiet people. You just don't like Porter is the only reason it's such a big deal. No one else here seems to have a problem with him. Besides, if everyone acted the way you wanted them to the NFL would be pretty fucking boring. I bet the league offices love the stuff Porter is saying.

Its not a big deal, originally was just enjoying the Pats winning and shutting up some of the Dolphin players...esp Porter.
...and true I don't like Porter as well as some of the other asses in the league. Though there is plenty of room in the NFL for some bad-ass characters...I have no problem with that. I do think the league would prefer and is just fine having guys like Peyton, Brady, W.Dunn, C. Chambers, D. Brooks representing.

You mean to tell me if Porter was saying something to the likes of "Peytons going down, not what he once was, we will beat the Colts"...then the Peyton puts up 4-tds and Colts kill the Fins...you bet your ass you'd be saying the same shit about Porter.

Its not a big deal and true I don't like Porter as well as some of the other asses in the league. Though there is plenty of room in the NFL for some bad-ass characters...I have no problem with that. I originally was just enjoying the Pats winning and shutting up some of the Dolphin players...esp Porter.

You mean to tell me if Porter was saying something to the likes of "Peytons going down, not what he once was, we will beat the Colts"...then the Peyton puts up 4-tds and Colts kill the Fins...you bet your ass you'd be saying the same shit about Porter.

Who was Porter talking about when he said "not what he once was?" And honestly, if he was running his mouth like that and Peyton owned him, I'd laugh, but I wouldn't hate on him like you are doing.