NFL 2008

Holy fucking shit I can't believe how the Jets dominated the Titans today. The 3rd quarter was unbelievable to watch. The Jets take like 7 minutes off the clock and score a field goal on their first drive. Then they force a fumble on the first play by the Titans and score a TD on the following drive. The Jets moved the ball all game with the short passes and eventually wore the Titans defense down and broke some nice runs in the second half. Jenkins has been dominate all year and I'm most impressed with the Jets run defense the past 4 games, especially since their best linebacker (David Harris) hasn't played the in the last 4 games. Also fucking lol at the Titans fans bitching about the refs in the 4th quarter.

That second pass interference call was bs though. I also like how the dumbass analysts suddenly jump on the Jet's bandwagon

Is that a pump action shotgun in your sig? Those are fun

I need Grant and Moore to score about 30 points apiece to win my fantasy game this week >< bad bad luck on the matchups on sunday. My opponents players were in shootouts and mine were in slugfests.

Hey, fuck you asshole.

Either you really over-reacted to my comments on the Jets v Tenn game...or your a moronic Dolphins fan? Raise it a level and maybe I'd know.:rolleyes:

Sorry, but Porter has forever been yapping shit into microphones way before kickoff. He needs to shut the hell up and just play. Atleast save it for on the field or postgame...he just gives opponents bulletin board material to fuel thier fire.

Nope...not really about that.

Tell the players on the field your the greatest...hell, tell the world your the greatest during the post-game press conference if you must.

Doing shit before the game only makes you look like an idiot especially when you go out and lose. It also puts you out there ahead of your team and can bring on unwanted criticism and pressure. You don't think Porters comments over time have made the Pats (or other teams) a little extra motivated...it was a classic revenge game for the Pats Sun. Players can say what they want, some will look like more of an asshole than others. I prefer to see great players like Porter speak with thier actions.

He has been speaking with his actions, all season long actually. He's the clear cut candidate for defensive player of the year right now, and unlike a lot of other guys he does back his shit up. He wrecked Cassel in the first meeting this season when he said he was going to. I don't recall him making any guaruntees this week only that he hates the Patriots and wants to kill them all.

Joey Porter will always have my support. One of the best linebackers the Steelers have ever seen, and I'm sure everyone knows that that's fucking saying something.

Porter is a great player don't get me wrong...saying shit and then backing it up is what great players have the capability of doing. It doesn't make the disrespect talking-shit stuff any less idiotic...he really doesn't need to do it. There are many great players (past or present) that have performed at a high impact level that have never said a word and act professional. I'll leave Porter alone now...has T.O. said anything stupid lately? I need someone else to pick on.:)