NFL 2008

Yeah I've never liked him.

Serious question alert: What do you guys think about how the Colts have played this season and in general? I'm going to write an article for a buddy of mine who runs Stampede Blue (Colts blog) about the perception of the Colts amongst fans, not the media. Toss me some input please.

I think that the bersa sack removal took all of Peyton's ability away, and then Eli ate it and gained his bro's skillz.

I think that the bersa sack removal took all of Peyton's ability away, and then Eli ate it and gained his bro's skillz.

I don't think the bursa sack surgery is going to have any adverse affects on his mobility. I've been watching the guy play every sunday for what, 10 years now? I'm sure he isn't as fast as he was out of college, but his pocket awareness and mobility in general haven't declined one bit. I will admit that he did look bad in the first game against the bears but has looked better week after week despite the makeshift offensive line he has to deal with yet again this year.

fuck :(

Porter is on the IR list now so the Saints have to put in Jason David again, FUCK. Worst CB in the league I swear.

Serious question alert: What do you guys think about how the Colts have played this season and in general? I'm going to write an article for a buddy of mine who runs Stampede Blue (Colts blog) about the perception of the Colts amongst fans, not the media. Toss me some input please.

They're struggling due to injuries primarily. They're still a playoff team, and therefore a contender, in a seemingly weakened AFC. Manning hasn't looked as good, because the chemistry and timing with his receivers isn't what it normally is due to the time missed by Peyton prior to the season... not to mention the O-Line injuries.
The defense just needs Bob Sanders healthy... plain and simple. They can get by if their offense returns to form, but they need Sanders healthy to return to the level they can play at.
The Houston game this past weekend is one of those games that can jump start your season, though... which is what I see happening. I think you'll start to see the same old Indianapolis Colts over the next few weeks.

I just saw a stat on ESPN that actually blew my mind about the Colts. They are dead last in the league rushing the ball.

You're really stupid.

There is no consequence impending for Pac Man. If you were to actually read some time, the reports are now out that it was completely overblown. Him and his body guard were playing around, one of them got pissed, and they had a small confrontation. They left together on good terms sometime shortly after midnight, and the cops were not even called until 1:30... 2 hours after the incident. The only reason that they were called was because a mirror at the hotel apparently suffered damage. No charges were filed, and the team has already determined that there will be no discipline for the incident...
There wasn't even a police report filed...
Sometimes it's a bad thing to be as big of a deal as the Cowboys are, every minor thing gets completely overblown.

Actually, this might be a little more interesting than you think. The Cowboys organization has decided not to issue any disciplinary action at this time. BUT, Roger Goodell has initiated a league security investigation into this matter. And as we all know, Goodell has a hardon for Pacman. Pacman has a ZERO tolerance rule and a very short if nonexistant leash. Don't be too surprised to see this go in a completely opposite direction than you think.

Personally, I think he should be tossed. I hate these spoiled athletes that think they can do whatever they want.

And where is this rumor coming from?
How do you know he hit him in the face?
Also... he's not an NFL employee... he's a Dallas Cowboys employee.

The security guard and him left together later on good terms. The security guard and one of his friends who was there both said that they were just horsing around and it went too far... and like I said a few posts ago, it must not have been too big of a deal... the cops were not called until 2 hours after the incident, and they didn't even file a police report.

But, hey... I like your strategy, make up facts, so you might sound like you know what you're talking about.