NFL 2012

That was one of the most uninspiring Bears wins I've seen. Defense looked shaky and they were kind of lucky to win, though the running game was good this week against what must be a really poor Carolina rush defense.

The Eagles are dealing with the bad karma that comes with having a convicted felon as their Quarterback. Way to go Lions for the second half comeback against the Cowboys. It is always good to see Jerry Jones get his comeuppance at home. I have never been a big fan of Romo. I think it is the treatment he receives from the announcers that has turned me against him.

God that was amazing to see the Lions pull that off. Romo is seriously the biggest choker in the league. It isn't just the picks he threw, but how he just became COMPLETELY ineffective in the second half. He couldn't do ANYTHING and when the game is on the line he checks down to Felix Jones...who in the LOL of the NFL week runs it out of bounds >_>

That was one of the most uninspiring Bears wins I've seen. Defense looked shaky and they were kind of lucky to win, though the running game was good this week against what must be a really poor Carolina rush defense.

Agreed. But the Bears coaches and management like the players they have. If the Bears defense doesn't make big plays or get take aways they give up a lot of yards and a lot of points. The most infuriating thing for me is watching stoic Lovie on the sideline. People criticize Cutler for poor body language, but I feel that Lovie's is even worse. Where is the passion or outrage for the shitty performance by the defense? I hope the Lions don't embarrass the Bears on National TV next Sunday Night.

The Eagles are dealing with the bad karma that comes with having a convicted felon as their Quarterback. Way to go Lions for the second half comeback against the Cowboys. It is always good to see Jerry Jones get his comeuppance at home. I have never been a big fan of Romo. I think it is the treatment he receives from the announcers that has turned me against him.

Keep your stupid religious stuff out of it. Vick is basically the only player who is not at blame for today's loss.

Yeah, a bobbled pass picked off and one ripped out of the recievers hands. What a shitty QB :rolleyes:

You are the biggest fanboy ever. What's your excuse for the Carpetner int? What's you're excuse for the choked last drive?

Not sure about how I feel about the Packers giving Denver so little respect with their play calls. Going for it on 4th the first drive? Onside kick first quarter? Etc etc.

You are thebiggest fanboy ever. What's your excuse for the Carpetner int? What's you're excuse for the choked last drive?

There isn't an excuse for the Carpenter Int. Didn't see him, bad decision.

Choked last drive? There wasn't anyone to throw to deep and no timeouts to stop the clock. I like how any less than Hall of Fame performance each Sunday is a "choke". I get it though, it's a "what have you done for me this week" kind of game these days.

It's ok, I understand how bitter Eagles fans are. You guys are like one big black cloud walking around. Hard not to let that affect your NFL experience.

Going back to what I talked about earlier, Dallas was within 10 yards of the goalline twice and couldn't run the ball in. Couldn't even get a couple of yards when needed. This short yardage problem has got to be addressed. This is the 3rd year.

Nice little win PATS! Best bounce-back team...very rarely lose two in a row.

Arian Foster is really f'ing fun to watch carry the load.

Again, Romo is consistently inconsistent at best. Closer to a choker than anything else?...sure I guess.

Eh, that game fucking sucked last night.

It didn't suck because of horrible football, it sucked because of all the injuries the Colts suffered (shocker). Once Castanzo went down and then Ijalana, the offense was never the same. It's just unfortuante. However, that's not why they lost the game. They lost because Jim Caldwell has proven once again he has no balls and is a bitch.

I actually agreed with him taking that holding penalty when the Bucs were driving, giving them a 3rd and long instead of a 4th and three that they could have easily converted and kept the drive going anyway. However, what I totally disagreed with is his piece of shit vanilla Tampa 2 defense. WHY THE FUCK WAS EVERYONE DROPPING BACK 20 YARDS ON A THIRD AND SHORT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!111111

Oh my god, there's nothing more frustrating than seeing the team you root for give it everything they had for 60, and to lose so many players due to injury, only to see the coaching staff give it right back to the opposing team with horrible coaching. The defense was playing too soft, the decision to fucking PUNT with 3 minutes left was STUPID. I knew the second McAfee ran out there the game was over. The defense was so gased and weak due to injuries at the interior line that it was over. Blount ran all over them and a good play call by the Bucs on that Freeman boot was all she wrote.

It's just ridiculous how conservative Caldwell is when the obvious answer (fuck the percentages, I don't care about that stuff) is to go for it, or go the risky play in order to win. High risk, high reward is what I say. Caldwell is more along the lines of no risk, no reward, which is why they're 0-4 and he's notorious for losing games with his awful coaching.

I'm just over it. I knew the Colts weren't going to win many games this season, but it's just sad to see the team continue to fight each minute of the game only to see the head coach lose it for them.

Fire Caldwell and hire Brian Billick I say (and hope Marvin Lewis gets fired and hire him too).

Btw, Painter isn't as bad as everyone thought huh?

I think this year is going to strengthen the Colts in the long run. Maybe Manning being out for the season is a blessing in disguise. You're going to learn a lot from individual players this year especially in situations they have never been in due to the impact or lack of a great QB.

Colts are fighting and they are actually fun to watch. Especially on D. I know they lost gas at the end but them being on the field for that long, on the road and playing ball was impressive.

Tampa Bay is a solid team but they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.