NFL 2012

is this the game that Cutler gets injured?
Yes. A phantom sack!

Romo and Vick...1 and 1a. The next great QB that the league has been pining for forever. It aint happening folks!

Fuck the Jets! More so the blowhard Ryan...for now he can stfu! At the beginning of the year he unprofessionally threw out a public statement / request for the rest of the NFL to assist in beating the Patriots...so the Jets can win the division and finally have home-filed adv this year? Memo to Rex. You should worry about your own team beating the Pats...this will help your cause two-fold.

Thanks to his field goal kicker......x3. I think Brady should change his uniform to #18

If a HOF bound QB can throw 4 INTs including a picksix and still be ok, and also choke at the end of a perfect season, what is your standard? Obviously pure SB wins. Which is bullshit, especially considering the way all of them went. Joe Montana's teams blew people out. New England lived and died on the leg of their kicker, and referee help (remember the Ravens game in 07?), and perennielly weak division. Even Matt Cassell put up a double digit win season with that setup.

Is Tom Brady a great QB? Yes. Does he leave you in any position to talk shit? Not really. Especially not this year.

Edit: It will be interesting to see how next week goes.

:lol: Don't go there.

And I don't think I "talk shit". I tell it like it is. When eveyone here calls Romo the biggest choke artist ever...I simply say he is average at best! And ok, maybe a bit of a choke artist as well.:lol:

Ahhhhhh, Brady in the end, got his team in the end zone with the lead...did his job in that SB. As everybody knows, his defense fucked up the end of that SB verse the Giants. The standard of "great" is being a leader, winning and being a factor when it counts (somebody has to march the team into fg position so the kicker has a chance), and being consistently consistent. This is Tom Brady. Not consistently inconsistent- Romo.

Let me guess, whats the next arguement...Brady is the by-product of the system? As we've grown to learn...he is and has been the system for years!