NFL 2012

Eli and Romo stats this year are identical, cut the bullshit!

and you can't compare either of them to Brees and Rodgers. REALITY.

I actually meant factoring in the entire team, should have been more specific.

I can compare Romo to Brees, since Romo is 4 notches above Brees in lifetime QB Rating. REALITY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_career_passer_rating_leaders

I had a hard time finding Eli Manning buried all the way down at #48.

This season they are close, helps Brees he has thrown nearly 100 more passes and didn't play with a punctured lung/broken ribs/flak jacket half the year.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2011&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&statisticCategory=PASSING&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING

Season over for the Bears. I'm really pissed about the officiating in this game. The refs let Haley drop a challenge flag and then pick it up when he changed his mind. It wasn't even one of those unchallengeable rulings where they sometimes give the coach a free pass. Play stopped for two or three minutes, effectively giving KC a free timeout. They should have been charged one or gone through with the challenge. If that had happened, KC would have been out of timeouts and wouldn't have converted the hail mary.

Bears look like their hibernating early this year. Hanie looks terrible and without Forte the Bears are done. Passing on McNabb was a poor choice in my opinion. If we can't handle the Chiefs, I shudder to think what the Greenbay game on X-mas is going to be like.:puke:

McNabb is beyond washed up. That's not a solution. Hanie looked confident on that drive up until Roy Williams dropped the TD. He actually had good protection on that drive and made quick decisions. This week's performance was a dramatic step backwards.

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated while watching a football game. KC has been trying so hard to give the game away, and at every single point, the Bears have failed to make a single play.

Bears should sign McNabb. He may be washed up, but he won't throw three interceptions a game. Either way, they're gonna need to win via the defense, special teams and running game. Might as well get a quarterback who knows what he's doing and isn't mistake prone, even if he is inaccurate.

Two of the interceptions were pretty blameless. Roy Williams is entirely responsible for one, and the final one was a hail mary on the last play of the game. McNabb is too immobile. That's a bad fit for this team. If the injury news on Forte isn't terrible, they can apparently bounce back, since Atlanta lost already, and Detroit likely won't beat New Orleans tonight.

I can compare Romo to Brees, since Romo is 4 notches above Brees in lifetime QB Rating. REALITY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_career_passer_rating_leaders

I had a hard time finding Eli Manning buried all the way down at #48.

This season they are close, helps Brees he has thrown nearly 100 more passes and didn't play with a punctured lung/broken ribs/flak jacket half the year.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2011&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&statisticCategory=PASSING&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING

Overwatch please...for fooks-sake put the stats and excuses away for once in a while! For they are not the whole story! Lets all play the (between the two) pick a QB game- Brees or Romo starting QB for a given team in a SB? Its a no brainer!

And I even have a little sympathy for the colts (not!). But really 0 wins...0 WINS?!?! This team still has a great amount of talent on both sides of the ball. Horrible organizational display this year...and I'm loving it! I know I know its not Spygate...but at least we know the Pats were trying to win then...as we all know now teams try in this method!;)

No brainer to you.

Anyway, nice to see the Cardinals have decided to draw block in the back penalties. Didn't know you could do that, and it's bullshit. NFL needs to change the rules. Just watched Cardinals ST'ers run right in front of Scandrick two seperate times and then come to a dead stop, drawing block in the back penalties, both times Scandrick had his hands up in the air. That is some cheapass play.

Edit: Way to screw the game up Garrett. WTF were you calling a timeout for?

You can take your qb ratings and shove em. Bottom line is Drew Brees is a much better QB than Romo. It's really not even close.

and I guarantee everyone here will agree to that.

You can take your qb ratings and shove em. Bottom line is Drew Brees is a much better QB than Romo. It's really not even close.

and I guarantee everyone here will agree to that.

I don't care that a bunch of Cowboys haters will agree. I will let the body of work speak for itself. Romo can make every throw Brees can make.

Edit: Good job Garrett. Whatcha gonna say in the lockerroom? Sorry?

OVER...its not about Cowboy haters...answer the ?? Romo or Brees as your starting SB QB. Yes, it is a "no brainer" to me! And even I can make the throws Brees can make...its about not making the bad throw!