NFL 2012

I don't know what you're laughing about. Your team isn't going anywhere and you're going to be sporting a Lions party package avatar in a month.

Laughing at your bold prediction.

Eagles are done, yes, but it looks like the Giants might be joining them on the sofa in January.

As far as the Lions, I still 4-2 is possible. They will bring their A game on Thursday and if they can split with the Pack, then I think 3-1 in the other games are possible.

Laughing at your bold prediction.

Eagles are done, yes, but it looks like the Giants might be joining them on the sofa in January.

As far as the Lions, I still 4-2 is possible. They will bring their A game on Thursday and if they can split with the Pack, then I think 3-1 in the other games are possible.

Well it wasn't really a prediction. If anything I was being sarcastic because I was nervous for the game but whatever, I hate the Giants.

I actually hope the Giants dont make the playoffs so we can get a new coaching staff.

Lions will lose to the Packers twice. Lose to the Saints. Go 1-1 between the Chargers and Raiders, I promise.

While Suh lost control on the field, I don't know if I have heard a more intelligent/educated sounding non-quarterback in the post game interview. No "ums", no cliches, etc.

Dallas' ability to win games that they shouldn't, since the emergence of Murray, is such a turn around from the last three years, of losing games they should have won.

The absurd amount of penalties was appalling though, on both sides. Why all the false starts? Murray gets 4yds just by falling down it seems. Dallas' new found ability to just run the ball down someone's throat is giving me a massive fucking fan-boner.

So I firmly believe (like most people) that the Giants will lose the next two games @ Saints & vs Packers leaving them at 6-6. Looking at the Cowboys schedule they should be 8-4.

After the two losses the Giants are going to have to run the table, beating the Cowboys twice is a must (tiebreaker to win or lose division), the Jets and the Redskins.

IMO, Green Bay has a much better chance of pulling off a perfect season than NE had. The GB defense is better, and at this point, Rodgers could school Brady a bit.

Unless, of course, they decide to sit starters in the last 2-3 weeks of the season.

IMO, Green Bay has a much better chance of pulling off a perfect season than NE had. The GB defense is better, and at this point, Rodgers could school Brady a bit.

Unless, of course, they decide to sit starters in the last 2-3 weeks of the season.

The Pack could probably pull it off if they choose to. They will not face anything (this year) that is equivalent to the defense the Pats faced in the Giants. Maybe a Raven's or Steeler's defense has a punchers chance...but I don't see it happening...they can't hang offensively.

I threw the question a while back. GB or the Colts...better chance of running the table? Yes, GB will probably rest some starters near the end as I mentioned...thats why I'm thinking the Colts. Funny thing is...the Colts were in this same undefeated season situation not too long ago. Not only did they decide to rest starters...they cowered like a bunch of dogs and disgraced themselves and the league in doing it. The Colts starters were fumed at being rested and it had to disrupt them. If a team has a chance to break / set an alltime record i.e. the Pack, Colts, Pats-(who were so close to pulling it off)...I say man up and go for it!!!

I think the Packers will got for an undefeated season. I hope the Bears can prevent them from being successful though. As many weapons as the Packers have, I really feel like the Bears match up well against them. I will admit, the Packers have four receivers that are better than any of the Bears receivers. How the hell does that happen?

Suh is a thug. Boot him for the rest of the season and suspend his pay to send the message this behavior won't be tolerated. He should have been fined/suspended for taking Cutler's helmet off a few weeks ago.

I agree with you on Suh. The guy has quickly become one of the dirtiest players in the league. His tacticts of trying to pull / twist the helmets off QB's is disgraceful...as were his antics on Thanksgiving Day game. Sure there have been worst acts committed in the NFL...but his press conference after said game was laughable and insulting. Just man up and apologize for screwing up! People are being fooled by his so called intellctual abilities...all he is doing by it is trying to deflect from his ignoramous behaviors. He is an amazing physical talent...but also a real fraud dumbass! He is soon to be on the wrong end of a chopblock.

The only way I could love one Mr. Tom Brady any more than I do now is- if I was gay! The Pats spotted Philly a quick 10 pt's and I thought hmmmm?...then it was the wrath of Brady after that! I'm not that excited really.
...its more WTF happened to the Eagles this year?!