NFL 2012

Sorry, gamefaqs NFL board meme of sorts that has broke into common usage when I mean to tell people to watch them play

How many times? Other than playoffs? And Manning only made it through that gauntlet once. So what is your point.

I'm not questioning what Romo has faced or went up against...you foolishly brought that question up in regards to Manning, Brady, etc. In wich my point is / was in many big games Brady, Manning have gone up against each other...faced numerous times the Steelers, Ravens, Jets, some of the best defenses you'll see. No way you can question the challenge level...how tough this is. How they fared against said teams (good or bad) is another discussion. The fact is both QB's have had far more success / accomplishments than Romo has had or probably will ever have.

Move on...it was only about Romo / Brees originally. We know what the obvious difference is between the two.

Also @ Mort and cf 3 :

Got anything concrete? Repeating an undefendable, subjective opinion over and over does not count.

If it's so obvious, then you should be able to come of with a laundry list of situational examples, statistics, SOMETHING that proves Brees is clearly better. But I already know you can't. Of course, other than referencing the Super Bowl win, which at least JD already admitted requires team effort.

Week 1 @ Jets - The fumble and INT were terrible, just awful decisions. It was the first time Dallas lost a game in which they led by at least 14 points in the fourth quarter. Drew Brees doesn't have nightmares that bad.

Drop the argument. Dakryn is a closet homer that will never admit it, unless it's about somebody else being a homer, so this is pointless.

Is there seriously a debate between Brees and Romo going on? Why are you guys taking this argument seriously? Brees is one of the three best quarterbacks in the NFL. Romo's a good second tier quarterback.

Yup, but a Cowboy fan saying something nonsensical is really nothing new.

anyway....are you ready for a new avatar?

Wanna do a little avatar bet JD? Cowboys win the East, you put up an av of my construction that's Cowboys related. Giants win the east, vice versa obviously.

Av's stay up for the duration of the division winning team's playoff run.

Jesus, I hate the Giants defense but if Eli is who he says he is we should beat Dallas twice. I'm in!

All you would have to do is sport some goofy Romo pic.

Ironically that is what I was thinking for you :p

Either way, I don't think either team would last more than winning wild card round. Kind of depends on who draws Green Bay in the divisional round.

Actually, the worst signings were by the Pats. Ocho-sucko and Albert-painsworth! Atleast the Pats had a short leash as I mentioned they would / should. One is gone...the other is a mock performer at best.