NFL 2012

hahaha, had a nice laugh at this.

x13Ny.jpg

Ben is inhuman. Fucking absolutely inhuman. From what I was told of the hit I do not have a single clue how the dude came back in the second half.

Quarterbacks shouldn't fake taking off and running outside the pocket. If you're going to argue about dumb players on the Steelers, your target should be Chris Kemoeatu.

Ben and Pouncey have high ankle sprains, Ziggy Hood tweaked a groin, and Polamalu tweaked a hamstring on his interception. Bad time for injuries with San Francisco on the itinerary next. At least they have until next Monday night to heal up.

Oh, I guess you don't know much about him then. He's a moron. He flies headfirst into piles after plays. I'm pretty confident this is his last year in a Steelers uniform. He only played yesterday because Pouncey went down with a high ankle sprain and Legursky (who took Kemo's job) had to move to center. I think if Pouncey can't play next week, the Steelers will probably start Trai Essex at LG instead of Kemoeatu, even though he's pretty much been the starter there since Alan Faneca left. As far as last night goes, he had a false start and 2 holding penalties I believe, or maybe 3 holds, two of which ended drives, and the other almost did if not for a great grab by Brown on third down. I'm sure he's up there in terms of linemen for fines in the past couple years as well. Ryan Clark is another Steeler that could more deservedly merit the "dumb" tag than Harrison as well. He's had a number of hits out of bounds over the past few years and several hits on defenseless receivers, although I consider 2 or 3 of these rather questionable. This is actually the first personal foul penalty in about a season's worth of games dating back to last year I believe.

Both Ben and Pouncey have high ankle sprains that, after MRIs today, were described as "not good" by a source, so whether or not either will be available for the next game will probably be game time decisions at best I'd think. I also read that Emmanuel Sanders might not play again until the playoffs...I hope Ziggy Hood and Polamalu are going to be fine. I also hope Woodley will be back for the next game, even though Jason Worilds had two sacks, a forced fumble, an 9 tackles in his place last night.

Yeah, totally bro. The Steelers actually rank in the middle of the pack in terms of penalties.

trufax

What does that have to do with the fact that their best defensive player is a complete fucking ape who doesn't understand that there's a proper technique for tackling someone that doesn't involve taking their head off? What makes it worse is the fact that the entire Steelers organization has this victim complex as if they're the only ones being targeted for this shit when that's not true. James Harrison just doesn't get it. Either that, or he doesn't give a shit and therefore should be suspended for a few games. The basic fundmentals of tackling are taught in pop warner football for fucks sake. I know, because I played pop warner. I also played all the way through high school, and the same basic fundamentals were taught year in and out. How this clown seems to forget these fundmentals in pros is beyond me.

There's no need for guys to act like bafoons and try extra hard to hurt other players when the sport itself is inherently dangerous already, arguably the most dangerous sport in the world.

I don't know what you were trying to prove by referencing that penalties chart, but it didn't do anything to lessen the perception that James Harrison is a complete fuckhead. Besides, if the refs wanted to they could throw a flag on nearly every play of a given game. Because they don't, and apparently don't follow the rule book to a T, those numbers are skewed and are meaningless.

Yawn. I couldn't give less of a fuck about your faggot rants about this shit already. I'm sorry your team sucks so bad this year bro.

I think Harrison will probably get suspended for this repeat offense. He had so many helmets to helmets last year and he clearly led with his helmet on this play. Goodell will be eager to make an example of him and suspend him without pay for a game.

This is his first offense this year, and suspensions are reserved for maliciousness. Richard Seymour just got fined $30K for a punch, when he already was ejected from a game and fined last year for a punch, but he never got suspended. There's no way Harrison gets suspended. At least not justifiably, especially considering McCoy was a running threat up until about a quarter of a second before Harrison hit him, with the ball tucked and threatening to cross the line of scrimmage.