NFL 2015

Giants were not humiliated or devastated by the Patriots, but regardless the Giants usually beat the Patriots. I have seen the Patriots lose one time and that was to the Giants.

This. I have free Sunday Ticket but with the Boys sucking the last 7 games I've watched half of them at my desk anyway so I can do other things also.

I have free Sunday Ticket also, using the NFL stream website (students get a discounted rate with the internet stream and my roommate offered to pay for it and share it with me if I let him use my credentials), but I can't watch the games online if they're aired on local network television. Cowboys are called "America's Team" for a reason, so their games are almost always broadcast on cable. So, I have to resort to Euro streams anyhow. Internet streaming is solid. I haven't missed a Cowboys game in three years.

I got this awesome Chrome app called Zenmate, when activated, changes your location for watching legit streams. I change it when the Sabres are playing on national tv or something..might work for ya Black Orifice.

I don't get the RB point but I do agree officiating is worse this year. The QB thing is weird, I imagine there's a changeover period every 10-15 years where the QB play overall is lacking. I'm surprised there wasn't a point about lackluster coaching, since two of the 3 downfalls attribute it to players and not the systems. (Outside of Manziel critique)

With the exception of Belichick, I'm not sure coaching - in terms of systems, etc - is as significant as people like to think. Mostly the same guys bounce around the league, so it seems to be more about fit and the ability to lead/manage than an Xs and Os thing for head coaches. Lots of great X/O guys have been terrible HCs.

Does the nfl think ahead at all when making Thursday night match ups? Everyone knew the Titans and jags were going to suck. Why make it the only game on tv?

Reactions: Dak
The fact that the nfl has a Thursday night game each week of the season is what is truly absurd. Not to mention the increasing number of games in London. Making me wake up at 9:30 on a Sunday. The fuck are they thinking?

Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of the Thurs night game, and I wish Mon night games started earlier. I know why they delay them, but I hate being up until midnight if I want to watch the finish.

Does the nfl think ahead at all when making Thursday night match ups? Everyone knew the Titans and jags were going to suck. Why make it the only game on tv?

Every NFL team gets at least one primetime game. I guess the NFL decided to get the Jags and Titans over with in one fell swoop. Sadly, that game had major playoff implications.

I generally am finding myself watching less NFL this year. Beyond my team (and even that feels more like a chore than a pleasure most weeks), there just aren't a lot of captivating teams or units to watch. The Seahawks D used to be must-see TV, but not this year. Same goes for the Packers O. The Pats O is a good watch, but even this isn't a vintage Pats offense. I want to watch Cincy-Arizona closely this week. Both teams seem to be strong on both sides of the ball.