NFL 2015

Cowboys should just tank the rest of the season and get a better pick, but they'd probably just waste that too.

Packers somehow figured out how to play football again. Defense actually looks solid.

All I'm saying is Hasselbeck is 3-0 this season. Championship!

"We want the ball and we're gonna score"

Most memorable thing Hasselbeck has ever done or said.

Philly or NYG should have run away with the div by now. 7-9/8-8 could still possibly win the division. So pathetic. That loss to the Giants was huge though. If they were only going to have won one of those 7, that was the one to win.

1. Tom Brady
2. Cardinals
3. Bengals
4. Panthers
5. Packers
6. Broncos
7. Vikings
8. Steelers
9. Seahawks (they beat the Steelers and Vikings and go on a run to the Cards)
10. Giants
11. Cowboys (the boys beat the Panthers and go on a run)
12. Falcons

Here are my week twelve predictions:
Eagles @ Lions = Lions
Panthers @ Cowboys = Panthers
Bears @ Packers = Packers
Vikings @ Falcons = Vikings
Rams @ Bengals = Bengals
Saints @ Texans = Texans
Bucs @ Colts = Bucs
Chargers @ Jaguars = Jaguars
Bills @ Chiefs = Chiefs
Dolphins @ Jets = Jets
Raiders @ Titans = Titans
Giants @ Redskins = Giants
Cardinals @ 49ers = Cardinals
Steelers @ Seahawks = Steelers
Patriots @ Broncos = Broncos
Ravens @ Browns = Browns

Here are my week twelve predictions:
Eagles @ Lions = Lions
Panthers @ Cowboys = Panthers
Bears @ Packers = Packers
Vikings @ Falcons = Falcons
Rams @ Bengals = Bengals
Saints @ Texans = Saints
Bucs @ Colts = Bucs
Chargers @ Jaguars = Chargers
Bills @ Chiefs = Chiefs
Dolphins @ Jets = Dolphins
Raiders @ Titans = Raiders
Giants @ Redskins = Giants
Cardinals @ 49ers = Cardinals
Steelers @ Seahawks = Seahawks
Patriots @ Broncos = Pats
Ravens @ Browns = Browns

My changes in bold. Never underestimate the Seahawks at home. I agree on the Panthers

My changes in bold. Never underestimate the Seahawks at home. I agree on the Panthers

The Steelers are really good against the run, which means they'll limit Rawls all game, and the Seahawks passing game is mediocre at best. Not to mention the Seahawks defense has struggled mightily against good offenses this season.

The Seahawks have been brought back to reality this season whether they're at home or not. This is a very bad matchup for them imo.

Last edited:
You could read those sorts of comments on fan forums about basically any coaching staff in the league except maybe Belichick. Typical moronic analysis of your average fan.

The Steelers are really good against the run, which means they'll limit Rawls all game, and the Seahawks passing game is mediocre at best. Not to mention the Seahawks defense has struggled mightily against good offenses this season.

The Seahawks have been brought back to reality this season whether they're at home or not. This is a very bad matchup for them imo.

The Seahawks are really good against the run too, and they can cover Antonio brown all day. I think it's going to be a defensive battle, and the Seahawks have the better defense.

The steelers run d is better. And the Seahawks are 0-3 against top 15 offenses, two of which were at home. The steelers are 6th. They're very mortal and this is a very bad matchup for them.
Btw, who is going to guard brown? He's almost unstoppable. If they put Sherman on him they'll get blown out.