NFL 2015

I hope McCoy rips off 300 yards against the Eagles for 3 reasons: It's the Eagles, Chip has it coming, and McCoy is on my fantasy team :D

Edit: Herm is mostly right though, lol when he got so upset he had to yank on his jacket to straighten it up.

DONT PRESS THIS

That rant needs to get songified.

Relevant information regarding the playoffs:
Texans lead the Colts 54% to 45% to win the Division. Basically, whoever wins the next h2h matchup wins the division. Neither team is going to get a wild card spot however. Obviously this means Jaguars and Titans are done too.
The Bengals are a virtual lock to win their AFC North.
Steelers have a 36.6% chance of being a wild card team.
Patriots are a virtual lock to win AFC East.
Jets have a 53.3% chance to be a wild card team, Buffalo at 20.2% The Dolphins are virtually eliminated.
Broncos have a 94.3% chance to win AFC West.
Chiefs have a 77.1% chance to win a wild card spot. Raiders and Chargers are virtually eliminated.
Panthers virtual lock to win their division and have an 88.3% chance to be the #1 seed, 11.6% to be #2.
Bucs have a 27.5% chance to be a wild card team. Faclons have a 7.8% chance of a wild card, Saints are toast.
Packers with a 60% chance to win NFC North.
Vikings have a 40% chance to win NFC North and a 40.9% chance to be a wild card. Bears and Lions are virtually eliminated.
Redskins have a 36.4% chance to win NFC East. Eagles 33.3%. Giants 18.8%. Cowboys 11.5%. None of these teams will earn a wild card.
Cardinals have a 97.8% chance to win the division.
Seahawks have an 83.8% chance to win a wild card. Rams and 49ers are done.

Any of you guys watch the 30 for 30 on the Bills 4 trips to the Superbowl? Just finished its premier, thought it was awesome

There's no way Chip Kelly will be back next season. He just benched arguably the best player on the team for what is obviously retaliation for being made to look like the incompetent jackass he is. If I was Lurie I'd let him finish the season since thy have a chance to make the playoffs. But the second after the season ended I'd can his ass. Immediately. What a joke. @crimsonfloyd Sean Payton will probably be looking for a job, that'd be a good hire. I wouldn't mind him taking over the Colts tbh. I like his aggressiveness.

Herm wasn't mostly right btw. I have no problems with what McCoy has said or done. I prefer not to have a league of emotionless robots.

There's no way Chip Kelly will be back next season. He just benched arguably the best player on the team for what is obviously retaliation for being made to look like the incompetent jackass he is. If I was Lurie I'd let him finish the season since thy have a chance to make the playoffs. But the second after the season ended I'd can his ass. Immediately. What a joke. @crimsonfloyd Sean Payton will probably be looking for a job, that'd be a good hire. I wouldn't mind him taking over the Colts tbh. I like his aggressiveness.

Herm wasn't mostly right btw. I have no problems with what McCoy has said or done. I prefer not to have a league of emotionless robots.

LOL, what "best player" did he bench? Fletcher Cox is on the field. You can't be talking about Murray. If you're that uninformed on the team, then just stop. Mathews has been significantly better than Murray this season. If anything, Kelly should be criticized for sticking with Murray too long.

Kelly won't be fired. Lurie is a smart guy and not impulsive. He doesn't let talking heads or fans impact his decisions. You don't fire a coach who wins 20 games in his first two years because of one bad season and you don't let a coach become GM and then give him a single season to get his roster in order. That's a great way to become the NFC version of the Cleveland Browns.

Nice bomb from Bradford!

LOL, what "best player" did he bench? Fletcher Cox is on the field. You can't be talking about Murray. If you're that uninformed on the team, then just stop. Mathews has been significantly better than Murray this season. If anything, Kelly should be criticized for sticking with Murray too long.

Kelly won't be fired. Lurie is a smart guy and not impulsive. He doesn't let talking heads or fans impact his decisions. You don't fire a coach who wins 20 games in his first two years because of one bad season and you don't let a coach become GM and then give him a single season to get his roster in order. That's a great way to become the NFC version of the Cleveland Browns.

Nice bomb from Bradford!

lol good one.

Oh wait, you're being serious...

Murray is the best back of the group, but he obviously doesn't fit Chip's scheme. I honestly have no idea why they overpaid him so badly just to keep trying to hand it to him out of the gun.

That's part of it. He also took too much of a toll last year. Never liked the move, at least at that price.

Anyway, awesome to win today after hearing all of you hate on the Eagles and Kelly. Can't coach in the NFL, doesn't have his players respect, bound to be fires... and yet he's 26-19. Haters gonna hate.

And King, 51 to the Jags?

One playoff appearance, zero wins, progressively worse each season. Come talk to me when they do something in the playoffs, if they make it (they won't).

So any coach that doesn't win a playoff game is garbage? What a stupid opinion. You are obviously incapable of being unbiased on this subject. Then again, this is the guy that thinks Peyton "can the season please end in November?" Manning is the greatest quarterback ever.

Last edited:
That's a lot of stretching you're doing. Going on a run or something? heh

How am I biased? I have nothing against Kelly. I don't root for any team that competes with the Eagles. I don't really care either way how they perform. I'm just calling it like I see it.

I didn't say or even imply that a coach who doesn't win a playoff game is garbage. What I'm saying is he isn't a good coach and an even worse GM. His team has regressed this season, his offense is absolutely garbage (and when they aren't garbage, I'm failing to see why he's lauded as a genius tbh), and he obviously has issues with pissing off star players on his team. It's almost like you're ignoring the fact that the Eagles they're 6-7 on the outside of the playoffs looking in and Kelly is 100% responsible for this. Or am I just mistaken and Chip Kelly decided 3 years into a 4 year contract to blow it up and start all over again? Because that's a pretty ballsy move for someone who is completely unproven in the NFL and hasn't earned shit. The Eagles defense is actually good, those two blowout losses not withstanding. It's Kelly's offense that is atrocious. It's Kelly's personnel moves that have contributed to that in a major way. It's Kelly's game-planning and play-calling that has also contributed to that in a major way. Kelly Kelly Kelly. He's the man, he gets all the blame. That's how this works. Everything about the guy and what he does just doesn't seem to jive.

I expect resistance from you, you're an Eagles fan, that's cool. But being dismissive isn't. So, explain to me how I'm wrong mang.

What does my mancrush on Peyton have to do with anything, particularly with regards to your Eagles? I don't hide the fact that I like Peyton. I don't hide the fact that I believe he's the GOAT. Do I recognize and acknowledge that I'm biased? Well, duh. It's just my opinion, who cares? You probably have your opinion on who you think is the GOAT and that's cool too. I wouldn't ever waste my time arguing with you over it because it doesn't matter. When I'm actually being serious discussing Peyton's legacy and other QB's, I readily admit that he's arguably one of the best. It's a silly argument anyway because there's no way to prove it. I mean, are you trying to say that you don't think he is one of the best because I'd love to hear why.

Packers played pretty well today, always nice to beat Dallas. They couldn't do anything in the third quarter as usual though.

Also, Dez Bryant sucks. Every time I watch him it seems like a multi drop day.

Packers played pretty well today, always nice to beat Dallas. They couldn't do anything in the third quarter as usual though.

Also, Dez Bryant sucks. Every time I watch him it seems like a multi drop day.

Was glad the denial in the FO, about playoffs can end. Cassel needs to go back on the bench and Moore needs to be given an audition.

Dez will drop stuff he should catch yet make circus catches, it's annoying.