I'm going to use this

Thief!

CWIwY3xUEAExJ4D.jpg

CWIwY3_UkAAhTRE.jpg

CWIwY5xVEAAxn1L.jpg

CWIwY-OUEAAcxKx.jpg

lmao, poor olsen

That's a lot of stretching you're doing. Going on a run or something? heh

How am I biased? I have nothing against Kelly. I don't root for any team that competes with the Eagles. I don't really care either way how they perform. I'm just calling it like I see it.

I didn't say or even imply that a coach who doesn't win a playoff game is garbage. What I'm saying is he isn't a good coach and an even worse GM. His team has regressed this season, his offense is absolutely garbage (and when they aren't garbage, I'm failing to see why he's lauded as a genius tbh), and he obviously has issues with pissing off star players on his team. It's almost like you're ignoring the fact that the Eagles they're 6-7 on the outside of the playoffs looking in and Kelly is 100% responsible for this. Or am I just mistaken and Chip Kelly decided 3 years into a 4 year contract to blow it up and start all over again? Because that's a pretty ballsy move for someone who is completely unproven in the NFL and hasn't earned shit. The Eagles defense is actually good, those two blowout losses not withstanding. It's Kelly's offense that is atrocious. It's Kelly's personnel moves that have contributed to that in a major way. It's Kelly's game-planning and play-calling that has also contributed to that in a major way. Kelly Kelly Kelly. He's the man, he gets all the blame. That's how this works. Everything about the guy and what he does just doesn't seem to jive.

I expect resistance from you, you're an Eagles fan, that's cool. But being dismissive isn't. So, explain to me how I'm wrong mang.

He decided to blow it up because 1. the team as designed wasn't a Super Bowl team and 2. the team didn't fit his vision. This isn't like some 14-2 powerhouse he blew up. It was a slightly above average team who was stuck between a coach and a GM that didn't see eye-to-eye.

You can't say that he's bad with star players, as plenty of stars on the team are doing fine. Jackson and McCoy are prima donnas and low character individuals. I have no problem with him creating a culture that doesn't pander to those sorts of players.

It's impossible to judge most his GM moves yet. It's quite possible he had a great first draft, but it's too soon to tell. It is fair to critique some of his free agency moves, especially Murray. Let's see if he learns from his mistakes or repeats them. It's totally irrational to judge him definitively after one season. Thankfully, our own is rational and won't do that.

And calling the offense garbage is nonsense. 14th in points and 16th in yards. Disappointing? Absolutely! Boring? Far too often. Garbage? Nope. Unless you consider half the league garbage. Again, you lack objectivity. If you don't having anything against Kelly or the Eagles, then it seems you let talking heads think for you instead of observing the games and looking at the facts. Or perhaps you only saw a few terrible games (and I will admit they've had moments when they were terrible this season) and assumed they always performed like that.

Eli fuckin owned it. Yea it was the shitty Dolphins but 27 for 31, 340 yds, 4 TDs is damn good.

Ew look at the Panthers, gloating dicks. Olsen knows what's up, show some tact you morons, You won nothing. I cant wait to see them lose their first gm in the playoffs

Eli fuckin owned it. Yea it was the shitty Dolphins but 27 for 31, 340 yds, 4 TDs is damn good.

Ew look at the Panthers, gloating dicks. Olsen knows what's up, show some tact you morons, You won nothing. I cant wait to see them lose their first gm in the playoffs

You're one of those guys that enjoys the NFL being the "no fun league" aren't you? They aren't gloating, they're having a good time. There's a huge difference.

He decided to blow it up because 1. the team as designed wasn't a Super Bowl team and 2. the team didn't fit his vision. This isn't like some 14-2 powerhouse he blew up. It was a slightly above average team who was stuck between a coach and a GM that didn't see eye-to-eye.

You can't say that he's bad with star players, as plenty of stars on the team are doing fine. Jackson and McCoy are prima donnas and low character individuals. I have no problem with him creating a culture that doesn't pander to those sorts of players.

It's impossible to judge most his GM moves yet. It's quite possible he had a great first draft, but it's too soon to tell. It is fair to critique some of his free agency moves, especially Murray. Let's see if he learns from his mistakes or repeats them. It's totally irrational to judge him definitively after one season. Thankfully, our own is rational and won't do that.

And calling the offense garbage is nonsense. 14th in points and 16th in yards. Disappointing? Absolutely! Boring? Far too often. Garbage? Nope. Unless you consider half the league garbage. Again, you lack objectivity. If you don't having anything against Kelly or the Eagles, then it seems you let talking heads think for you instead of observing the games and looking at the facts. Or perhaps you only saw a few terrible games (and I will admit they've had moments when they were terrible this season) and assumed they always performed like that.

lol ok man, you win. I still don't even understand what basis you have for calling me biased though but whatever.

I never get the "fun" angle in any sport. I don't care either way, but I don't watch sports for bat flips, soccer dives and touchdown celebrations and it literally never has had an effect on whether I liked a game or didn't.

Reactions: Dak
I don't watch the NFL "for" that stuff either. But I do enjoy it. The celebrations I don't like are the sack dances when the defenders team is getting raped. That shit annoys me and if I was the hc id make it known too. Or, actually, any time a player celebrates when their team is getting raped. It's embarrassing.

Lol. I just don't want him to go out like that with an injury. I don't care too much about if the Broncos win anything. Just a bit redemption for Peyton before he hangs them up would be nice.

None of you probably watched the sf at cle game because it was a terrible game. But Johnny Manziel is one of the biggest douches I've seen in a long time. He got sacked in his own end zone for what should've been a safety, but the defender briefly touched his face mask so it was called back. Manziel proceeded to celebrate for like 10 seconds doing this gun shooting motion with a big smile on his face. What an incredible douche. Celebrating a face mask penalty while being sacked.

Reactions: Dak

You're one of those guys that enjoys the NFL being the "no fun league" aren't you? They aren't gloating, they're having a good time. There's a huge difference.

Nah I just don't like Cam's dumb face. He looks like he'd fuck my girl into oblivion and it makes me hate him or maybe I'm a cuck. Wait, oh yea, I'm one of those guys

So Cassel got yanked, pretty sure he's not coming back next year. Moore is making some good reads and passes, dumbass receivers just have butter fingers. I was sold on Beasley last year from limited play and then TC. He shit the bed this year though, plus has been a dumbass Twitter freakout along with his wife.

Reactions: King Richard