NFL 2015

I'm going to the Redskins Cowboys game at FedEx field tomorrow. No Romo, but I can't wait. It'll be the first live NFL game I've seen.

That sucks man. I've been to 2 NFL games, I saw the Cowboys beat the Cardinals in Phx with Romo in '06, and the Panthers beat the Jets a couple of years ago in Charlotte.

How in the hell do we get annihilated by the Bucs and Lions and then beat the Pats in New England? Go Cowboys! We can still win the division and get hammered by the Seahawks in round 1!

tumblr_mapdhvWJbE1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

That sucks man. I've been to 2 NFL games, I saw the Cowboys beat the Cardinals in Phx with Romo in '06, and the Panthers beat the Jets a couple of years ago in Charlotte.

Yeah, it's too bad Romo won't be in, but it should be fun anyways. Redskins Cowboys games at FedEx always have huge turnouts because of 1) the rivalry and 2) there's a ton of Cowboys fans in the DC metro area.

Eagles Patriots game was a shocker. I was filling out grad applications while watching the game stopped paying much attention to it after the Patriots scored two unanswered. It was a totally different game just minutes later. Not much credit goes to the Eagles offense, though Bradford kept the ball safe which is saying something. Why does Philly keep on running Murray to the outside? He's not that type of runner.

@crimsonfloyd :lol: I'll keep you in mind when rooting them on tomorrow. It's pretty funny that the Cowboys are still talking about the playoffs as viable possibility.

I've been to 3 NFL games, Chargers/Cardinals, Chargers/Chiefs, and Chargers/Rams, all in San Diego. Still haven't been to a Cardinals home game despite visiting their stadium a hand full of times already (been to some D-Backs and Coyotes games, though). Other than those two, I've also seen Houston, Seattle, Oakland, and some former NFL stadiums (Candlestick, LA Coliseum, Anaheim Stadium (for baseball), Sun Devil Stadium, Astrodome, etc.). Planning to go to a Cardinals game next year, and it would be nice to see them play on the road, especially when they're in California.

Reactions: King Richard
Haha, it was a blast at FedEx field, despite a mostly slow game. There was a ridiculous amount of Cowboys fans there--more than I had expected, and I had expected a lot.