NFL 2015

So fellas, with the draft coming in a couple, who do you see your team realistically getting? and who do you want?

I think the Gmen will get the best player available at 9, and I think that could be CB Trae Waynes.

I want WR Amari Cooper to fall to us so we can have the sickest receiving corp in the NFL and insurance just in case Cruz isn't the same.

I'd love Landon Collins too. He reminds me of Brian Dawkins (I can dream)

Hey he's 20-12 with a top 5 O. He's doing something right

Wins against the mostly easy teams, and wins against tougher teams only earlier in the season. His idea of "run more plays" I think is going to continue to show it works against itself in the longer NFL season (compared to college season). You play more games, and don't have the "Bowl break" like in college before going into the playoffs (which involve 3-4 games at most vs 1). Kelly might be able to train his team to get a smidgen more out of them than other teams are, but I think ultimately he is still gassing his own team in the long haul. Everyone else only has to run his speed once or twice. They have to do it all year. In addition, now there has been enough tape to start hitting the weaknesses in the scheme.

A power run game based on execution rather than speed and misdirection is probably going to be the only thing that saves his defense, and in that sense the Eagles look poised to do better this year. On the other hand, the receiving corps and ball delivery committee currently aren't going to exactly scare teams away from stacking the box.

So fellas, with the draft coming in a couple, who do you see your team realistically getting? and who do you want?

Depends who's on the board at 24. Ideally they'd draft a RB or LB (either Outside or Inside), but if there's a good quarterback still on the board (doubtful), that wouldn't be a bad pick either. Palmer isn't the future.

CB in the 2nd round instead of the guard we took in the 3rd is weird to me, but who knows, the guard could be amazing and DB too. We have like 12 players drafted from FSU though, really weird.

It's gonna be great to watch Gregory bust. Dude literally skipped interviews. I'm sure he'll suddenly become responsible now that he has a multimillion dollar contract.

He could bust, but if he is going to succeed anywhere it would be in Dallas. The team already has procedures etc in place for dealing with potential problem players off the field, and on the field he's going under Marinelli.

Also, guys signed in the bottom of the 2nd round might technically make "multimillions", but:

The 60th pick of the NFL draft in 2014 (Kony Ealy) was given a 4-year contract with $1.2m guaranteed and a total value of $3.5m. So, for about 900k a year, you have what many thought would be a Top 5 pick until he failed a drug test at the combine.

The Skins draft was thoroughly unexciting. Scherff at #5 was the big surprise, but reports are that we had him as the 3rd best player overall behind Cooper and Fowler (of course everyone always says this), and he probably would have gone to the Giants at #9. Overall I don't mind the pick too much, although it wasn't exactly sexy.

I think the guy who makes most impact next year could be Jamison Crowder. Would certainly be nice to have a big time returner, so here's hoping he can be the guy.

He could bust, but if he is going to succeed anywhere it would be in Dallas. The team already has procedures etc in place for dealing with potential problem players off the field, and on the field he's going under Marinelli.

Also, guys signed in the bottom of the 2nd round might technically make "multimillions", but:

What are the amazing procedures they have in place for a guy who literally was late or missed the biggest job interviews of his life? He just cost himself millions, so I don't see him growing up overnight. I mean, you never know, but I wouldn't bet on it.