NFL 2015

Witten has never really been the main redzone target for the Cowboys (TO, Bryant). He's a chain mover and a blocker. Gronk has been the main redzone target for Brady since he came in the league.

Well the Eagles offense finally got going against the Saints. Despite Bradford throwing two terrible redone touchdowns, the offense moved the ball all day long. Still too many mistakes, but a major step in the right direction. The D is definitely legit and Fletcher Cox is a super star: 6 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 FFs, 1 FR.

With the Racists losing, and the Cowboys starting their B-team, the Eagles are actually alive despite a horrible start to the season. I hope to watch at least a bit of the Giants game tonight and see where they're at.

Dallas defense is basically at full strength for the Pats game, and looking good so far. Problem is no one on offense to stretch the field so Pats just flooding zones and putting 8 in the box and shutting Weeden and Randle down.

Yeah it's a real battle of the defenses. Very disconcerting losing Hightower. :(

Dallas' offense is noticeably weaker, though, even with Brady getting shut down.

The Brandon Weeden experiment needs to end; dumpoff king cause he has no field vision past ten yards. Doesn't matter if you know the playbook if you can't execute. No way Dallas is going to win games while Romo is out this way.

If you think Matt Cassel or that other guy are gonna save the season, you're going to be disapointed. There's a reason these guys are backups. Basically, in the NFL, if you lose your starting QB for more than a few weeks, your season is done. The only reason the Cowboys have a prayer is this division sucks.

Great play by Brady and Edelmen.

Cowboys... yawn.

Cassel isn't going to save the day, but he'll give a better chance against mediocre teams than Weeded will. Just stay afloat til healthy. Weeden is / looked awful. Receiver made a great move, wide open in the end zone, overthru him by miles.

If you think Matt Cassel or that other guy are gonna save the season, you're going to be disapointed. There's a reason these guys are backups. Basically, in the NFL, if you lose your starting QB for more than a few weeks, your season is done. The only reason the Cowboys have a prayer is this division sucks.

Great play by Brady and Edelmen.

Ahem... I do believe the Colts are 2-0 with their backup quarterback and 3-0 in their division.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

Cowboys are horrible as fuck. Not that I care. I have never seen the pariots lose a game. And I actually want to watch them get their asses kicked. Even if it is one time.

You don't have to go back far. They got hammered by the Chiefs on MNF last year.

Anyways, it's Eagles vs. Giants week. I'd argue it's the best rivalry in the NFL. Find me a rivalry with more classic games decade after decade, with both teams landing devastating blows. You can't.