NO Insane McCain! NO Barack Hussein!

Marine, not a solider. OOH RAH!!!!

you're still the armed services.
i dont know any soldiers [Army, AF and Marines... dont know any Navy folks] that would even consider Obama. most get obscene at the mention of his name.
years with Slick Willie as Pervert-in-Chief made most of them pretty anti-Democrat.

actually, Palin has more experience on an executive level than Obama.
she's served on the city council, served as mayor, then as governor.
the people in Alaska seem to love what she's done.

Obama's experience is limited to voting on what other people have put in front of him.

Still not enough to run the country. with Mccain's age you have to consider the odds of him not living for a full term.

I wouldn't say all of Alaska is thrilled with ehr. The city she was mayor of is not in good shape money wise and she has some deal with firing her ex brother in law who was a state trooper.

Still not enough to run the country. with Mccain's age you have to consider the odds of him not living for a full term.

I wouldn't say all of Alaska is thrilled with ehr. The city she was mayor of is not in good shape money wise and she has some deal with firing her ex brother in law who was a state trooper.

no leader is going to be completely, across-the-board loved, but she's got an 80% approval rating. that's not a bad number, at all.

as for her experience, it might not be enough, compared to some, but compared to Obama, who's in a position to take over everything, she still has a more impressive list of accomplishments... and she's just the #2 person!

what i heard about her ex-brother in law and her firing him was that there was some domestic abuse involved and she thought it unbecoming of a state officer.

you're still the armed services.
i dont know any soldiers [Army, AF and Marines... dont know any Navy folks] that would even consider Obama. most get obscene at the mention of his name.
years with Slick Willie as Pervert-in-Chief made most of them pretty anti-Democrat.

I'm out of the military now. I was in the Marines twice, 96'-00', 02'-07', I got medically separated due to multiple injuries to my right foot & ankle. As the saying goes, once a Marine, always a Marine. Even though i'm a civilian again, I still work for the Marines. And when I was on active duty, there was a bunch of us that felt the same way, especially about the war in Iraq. We're the one's busting our asses off in that country, getting shot at, injured, maimed and killed, not Bush. And what B.S. excuse did he give, Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? Well, Hussein had them before, but none was found since we've been there, and it's been over 5 years now. As I said before, we needed to go to Afghanistan after 9/11, and we need to focus more attention on Afghanistan since things are getting more heated up over there. Bush invaded Iraq to get revenge for his dad, plain and simple, plus oil had something to do with it as well. I voted for Bush in 00'. I did like Bush for the first 2 years he was in office, I thought he handled 9/11 well and quickly struck back at Al-Queada in Afghanistan. Bush also got us much needed raises in the military during his first 2 years in, and Bush also gave us an extra tax return in 2001 since the economy had a surplus. But after his first 2 years, it's been all downhill from there. John Kerry was a weak candidate, if the Dems had a stronger candidate, they would have won since that race came down to the wire in Ohio. Did I vote for Clinton in 92' or 96', NO!!!I voted for Perot in 92', and in 96', I just arrived in Okinawa Japan, so I didn't get a chance to vote, but I would have voted for Dole. I didn't like Clinton, but I have to admit he turned our economy around. I blame Clinton for not taking a harder stance on Al-Queda, especially after our embassies got bombed. Clinton only sent about 20 missiles into Afghanistan, targeting the terriorsists camps, he should have done much more to take out Al-Queda.

McCain has voted for at least 90% of the stuff Bush passed, plus he's taken money from some of the groups that support Bush. So, I don't want 12 years of the same regime in there. I'm sorry but you can't reward the republican party when they've failed miserably. At least with Obama, you have a different regime in there for 4 years, if Obama sucks, vote his butt out of there. If the republicans win, nothing will change. Gas is over $3 a gallon, Health insurance is well over $600 a month for a family, the housing market is in the gutter, how bad will it be in another 4 years under the same regime? I don't know if I'm voting for Obama, or an independent, but I can't vote for a republican this time.

she's relatively young [44] and nice looking, so should we start the countdown to when somebody on the left starts crowing that she and McCain must be having an affair?

:p
mccain.jpg

I'd hardly consider myself a Republican, but this just may have bought my vote. Everbody hurts..:lol:

Quit US If McCain Gets In' - Michael Stipe has told Sky News
Sky News ^ | 8/30/08 | Jon Bennett

Michael Stipe has told Sky News that he may leave America if John McCain wins the US election.

The REM frontman is an outspoken supporter of Barack Obama and said the Democrat's election would give his country the chance to move on from the aftermath of 9/11.

The 48-year-old revealed he had stayed up overnight because he wanted to experience Senator Obama's nomination acceptance speech live and said he hoped America would be ready to elect its first black president on polling day.

Speaking exclusively to Sky News ahead of the band's appearance at London's Twickenham stadium, Stipe also talked about the impact that illegal downloading has had on the music industry, warning that film companies will be next to face a huge fall in profits.

Asked what he felt it would mean for America if Senator McCain wins the election, Stipe smiled and said: "Well I'd have to move to England."

He went on to say that he admired the war veteran's record but criticised the Republicans' record since the turn of the century.

"It is unfathomable to me as an American and a world citizen that anyone would vote for that man," he said.

"He served his country and he did a good job as a serviceman, I will honour him for that, but he is not presidential material."

(Excerpt) Read more at news.sky.com ..

I'd hardly consider myself a Republican, but this just may have bought my vote. Everbody hurts..:lol:

Michael Stipe has told Sky News that he may leave America if John McCain wins the US election.

The REM frontman is an outspoken supporter of Barack Obama and said the Democrat's election would give his country the chance to move on from the aftermath of 9/11.

The 48-year-old revealed he had stayed up overnight because he wanted to experience Senator Obama's nomination acceptance speech live and said he hoped America would be ready to elect its first black president on polling day.

Speaking exclusively to Sky News ahead of the band's appearance at London's Twickenham stadium, Stipe also talked about the impact that illegal downloading has had on the music industry, warning that film companies will be next to face a huge fall in profits.

Asked what he felt it would mean for America if Senator McCain wins the election, Stipe smiled and said: "Well I'd have to move to England."

He went on to say that he admired the war veteran's record but criticised the Republicans' record since the turn of the century.

"It is unfathomable to me as an American and a world citizen that anyone would vote for that man," he said.

"He served his country and he did a good job as a serviceman, I will honour him for that, but he is not presidential material."

he should be made to sign a legal waiver to that effect. i dont want him to be like the rest of those phonies, like Alec Baldwin, who claimed they'd leave if Bush were elected.
they're still here.

liars.

Didn't Alec Baldwin (of the F.A.G. - Film Actors Guild), say if Bush was elected president, he would leave the country? Too bad that piece of crap didn't live up to his word. Great parent that S.O.B. is. I loved his message to his daughter, great way to talk to a child to stupid A-HOLE!!! I don't know what Kim Basinger saw in him.

I love this pick by mccain. It essentially guarantees an obama win. mccain picking palin is just his campaign hoping american women voters are stupid. some are, as evidenced by this forum, but I seriously doubt enough of them are for this vp nominee pick to pay off.

:lol: :lol: I just remembered that Jurched's thread about the Hollywood whore I had never heard of before.

I don't get this. Does the guy really FEEL that he has to say this shit? We all know he won't pack his stuff and get the fuck off... so why such crap?

trans.gif

the pic isnt showing up, for some reason, but i found a t-shirt that says: McMilf '08.

:headbang:

BTW my brother just read the Sky News article and here's what he said:

"Stipe's just scared that if the Vietnam soldier is elected, he'll have all the fags sterilized".

:lol:

actually, Palin has more experience on an executive level than Obama.
she's served on the city council, served as mayor, then as governor.
the people in Alaska seem to love what she's done.

Obama's experience is limited to voting on what other people have put in front of him.

So she's also more qualified to be president than Mccain correct? I mean what's his executive level experience?

So she's also more qualified to be president than Mccain correct? I mean what's his executive level experience?

you just spoke to my heart! :p

YES!!! Palin/McCain '08 seems so much more fitting than McCain/Palin '08... but at this point and considering the alternative, i'll take the next best thing.

you just spoke to my heart! :p

YES!!! Palin/McCain '08 seems so much more fitting than McCain/Palin '08... but at this point and considering the alternative, i'll take the next best thing.

Eh. I can't handle either.