Non-Weebo Chill Bros Anime Thread

I genuinely think I could fill an entire book with crazy Krofius quotes from this forum :D if I do I'll make sure you get a cut of the proceeds, big man.

Fucking relax dude rofl, it's called joking. I'm just poking fun don't take it so serious and personal.

And now that you're getting roasted you fall back on the "just jokes mate" bullshit lmao. Trust me I'm not taking this personally, I get a shitload of enjoyment out of mocking twats.

Funny though that you're too grown-up for anime but still immature enough to try and troll people.

Fucking relax dude rofl, it's called joking. I'm just poking fun don't take it so serious and personal.
You like metal. You like playing video games... Come on! You're just a step behind us to become a perfect nerd. Just join us. We're waiting for you. And It's warm here.

We should think of an anime character that suits krofius-kun. Then ask him to use him/ her/it as his new avatar.

My vote goes to Ishida from bleach.

Reactions: CiG
db0.jpg

j1zbow89212z.png

You just know these people will make great parents.

Reactions: DE4life and eochaid
Of course you did :D you're far too transparent, Krofi-kun.

peter_sam_is_triggered_by_islandofsodorfilms-day7x1m.jpg

Good job CiG. It's quite hard to trigger a grizzled old vet like Krofius, but you got there :cool:
Haha then you're misinterpreting my posts. If you've spent the last 15 years gaming online in toxic environments then you don't get triggered by this kind of stuff lol, unless you're emotionally unstable. I've seen it all and heard it all already.

There's nothing better than some trashtalk and banter, in my opinion at least

And now that you're getting roasted you fall back on the "just jokes mate" bullshit lmao. Trust me I'm not taking this personally, I get a shitload of enjoyment out of mocking twats.

Funny though that you're too grown-up for anime but still immature enough to try and troll people.
I see reading comprehension isn't one of your biggest abilities. Nice ''roasts'' though, you got me hard! :>

Haha then you're misinterpreting my posts. If you've spent the last 15 years gaming online in toxic environments then you don't get triggered by this kind of stuff lol, unless you're emotionally unstable. I've seen it all and heard it all already.

I agree, it's all good fun.

You are missing or just plain refusing to accept one important thing, which makes a lot of difference. What you say is true for general discussion topics, which serve like a pub for the community. Usually it's the newest thread about an upcoming or past IF record. It makes sense, because if the newest single is dropping next year, then there is no harm in bringing off-topic stuff in that thread, though if there's a major on-topic discussion is going on you can be a nice fella and bring up or continue the off-topic discussion in the bro thread.

You however barged into this topic to stir shit up, or in other, words to troll. That's not hard and it's not banter. I could go through every active and semi-active bands' thread in this board posting "LMAO WHO LISTENS TO THIS SHIT?? XDDDD" and I could think about myself as the king of major bantz. I could also walk up to random people in the street and tell them how shitty they look, and when they get angry I just drop the "lmao, was just playin' with ya mate!". It's just sad, not funny.

I've got to agree with Slave on this one Krofi-kun, you've gotta step up your game.

You are missing or just plain refusing to accept one important thing, which makes a lot of difference. What you say is true for general discussion topics, which serve like a pub for the community. Usually it's the newest thread about an upcoming or past IF record. It makes sense, because if the newest single is dropping next year, then there is no harm in bringing off-topic stuff in that thread, though if there's a major on-topic discussion is going on you can be a nice fella and bring up or continue the off-topic discussion in the bro thread.

You however barged into this topic to stir shit up, or in other, words to troll. That's not hard and it's not banter. I could go through every active and semi-active bands' thread in this board posting "LMAO WHO LISTENS TO THIS SHIT?? XDDDD" and I could think about myself as the king of major bantz. I could also walk up to random people in the street and tell them how shitty they look, and when they get angry I just drop the "lmao, was just playin' with ya mate!". It's just sad, not funny.
Yes, I posted in the thread to poke fun about anime, I’m a terrible person. Me reading dragonball was not a joke though. I remember that old grandpa dude having some serious pedo vibes.

That analogy about walking up to people on the street insulting them is very bad though. If I just came into the thread saying ”lul fucking weebs watching hentai”, it would be another thing. I came in and did a little, to me, obvious joke that only kids watch anime.

Was the joke fun? I thought so. That’s the beauty with jokes, just like watching anime they are subjective.

Also, to agree with some other people you have to be a bit more consice in your messages. Nobody, unless their favorite hobby is reading, wants to read 5 paragraphs saying ”I disagree”.
It’s like Liberation on SOAPF, a lot of filler stuff we could do without. (ps. that’s a joke about soapf)

You should know we never joke about the modern metal masterpiece that is SOAPF. Except All For Me, rag on that shitheap as much as you want.

Seriously though Krofius, put some effort into your trolling. I know you've been here a while but that's no excuse to take it easy. Don't be like Anders & Bjorn and start half assing it because you had some glory back in the good old days. I may relentlessly bash Anders and Siren Charms, but I try to be creative about it. Most of the time I'm only joking around regarding Anders. He annoys me at times but I'm sure he's a cool dude and I'd have a beer with him. Nonetheless, you're only as good as your last bashing session and you've taken some lumps from this one. Regroup, come back stronger and give us your best shot.

Yes, I posted in the thread to poke fun about anime, I’m a terrible person. Me reading dragonball was not a joke though. I remember that old grandpa dude having some serious pedo vibes.

That analogy about walking up to people on the street insulting them is very bad though. If I just came into the thread saying ”lul fucking weebs watching hentai”, it would be another thing. I came in and did a little, to me, obvious joke that only kids watch anime.

Was the joke fun? I thought so. That’s the beauty with jokes, just like watching anime they are subjective.

Also, to agree with some other people you have to be a bit more consice in your messages. Nobody, unless their favorite hobby is reading, wants to read 5 paragraphs saying ”I disagree”.
It’s like Liberation on SOAPF, a lot of filler stuff we could do without. (ps. that’s a joke about soapf)
Dragon Ball had little Goku spanking on Bulma's panties, then taking them off, because little Goku was confused why there was nothing there, and then being scared shitless. It brings up a few questions for sure.

A good joke requires more than being funny in a vacuum, hence some of us can laugh a lot at memes, while others just don't get it. You have to know your audience.

Trying to be antagonistic towards a certain subject in a thread DEDICATED TO said subject is just stupid and provocative, unless said subject is presented as a quasi question, ie. "Do you think anime is good?" But that's not the title of the thread, so no one gives a shit what you think about anime, the same way no one should give a shit if I post into the playing guitars and bass threads, telling people that I don't understand anything that they are saying, and playing guitar is for dummies, because real men are drummers, but don't worry, I have an autistic friend who plays the bass, so I still consider you sub-humans at least. I'm sure people will laugh at my epic joke, and even Albert Einstein would crawl out of his grave to applaud my jest.

@DE4life lmao no, don't put effort into his trolling. This is a subject specific thread, so if anyone wants to troll, then at least have the common decency of being knowledgeable in the subject. You know, like stirring shit up by saying FMA is overrated, or that the Death Note Netflix series was better than the anime. If you hate the whole subject and have no knowledge about it whatsoever other than knowing the name Songoku then this thread is not for you, period.

You should know we never joke about the modern metal masterpiece that is SOAPF. Except All For Me, rag on that shitheap as much as you want.

Seriously though Krofius, put some effort into your trolling. I know you've been here a while but that's no excuse to take it easy. Don't be like Anders & Bjorn and start half assing it because you had some glory back in the good old days. I may relentlessly bash Anders and Siren Charms, but I try to be creative about it. Most of the time I'm only joking around regarding Anders. He annoys me at times but I'm sure he's a cool dude and I'd have a beer with him. Nonetheless, you're only as good as your last bashing session and you've taken some lumps from this one. Regroup, come back stronger and give us your best shot.
True. In my defense though, I was at the gym writing on my phone.

Dragon Ball had little Goku spanking on Bulma's panties, then taking them off, because little Goku was confused why there was nothing there, and then being scared shitless. It brings up a few questions for sure.

A good joke requires more than being funny in a vacuum, hence some of us can laugh a lot at memes, while others just don't get it. You have to know your audience.

Trying to be antagonistic towards a certain subject in a thread DEDICATED TO said subject is just stupid and provocative, unless said subject is presented as a quasi question, ie. "Do you think anime is good?" But that's not the title of the thread, so no one gives a shit what you think about anime, the same way no one should give a shit if I post into the playing guitars and bass threads, telling people that I don't understand anything that they are saying, and playing guitar is for dummies, because real men are drummers, but don't worry, I have an autistic friend who plays the bass, so I still consider you sub-humans at least. I'm sure people will laugh at my epic joke, and even Albert Einstein would crawl out of his grave to applaud my jest.

@DE4life lmao no, don't put effort into his trolling. This is a subject specific thread, so if anyone wants to troll, then at least have the common decency of being knowledgeable in the subject. You know, like stirring shit up by saying FMA is overrated, or that the Death Note Netflix series was better than the anime. If you hate the whole subject and have no knowledge about it whatsoever other than knowing the name Songoku then this thread is not for you, period.
A good joke is subjective. Most if not all jokes are always making fun of something or someone, so obviously everyone won't like them, especially if it's dark/black humor.

And I'm not talking about Goku, he's not a grandpa. Talking about Grandpa Gohan.

Opposers of the dark humor share the same problem you just presented with yourself. I love dark humor and I think there is nothing wrong if a community of people share it between eachother. I also understand that if you share your dark humor in sites or threads which are more for the general public, then not everyone will like it.

What I don't get is when people go out their way to find these communities and then act shocked, hurt and attacked by the fact that some people find something funny within their own community, which he/she does not. Like... don't fucking go there?

I see this on reddit oh so much.