The Night and the Silent Water
Forest of October
Dirge for November
April Etheral
Hope Leaves
Godhead's Lament
Beneath the Mire
And just best there needs to be a new track, Hessian Peel

I don't really care what they play. I know it will be great. I just want to know why tickets aren't available for purchase on ticketmaster for the San Antonio show!

I don't care what they play; they are bringing Enslaved along! Whoever got these two together just made my year. This is just going to rule too damned much.

exactly same set in Oulu too (14.2).

Heir Apparent
Ghost Of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
The Leper Affinity
Credence
Hessian Peel
Closure
Night And The Silent Water
The Lotus Eater
-----------------------------
Deliverance

:kickass:

Well if they play that in the US tour they would be keeping four songs from the previous tour they did last fall. In Phoenix they played Heir, TNATSW, TLE, and Deliverance.

Not that I would be complaining about that setlist. Hearing Hessian and Godhead's would be killer. I would actually prefer Harlequin instead of GoP.

I'm more looking forward to Enslaved (never seen them). So I'll write some hopefuls here.
As Fire Swept Clean the Earth
Havenless
Isa
Return to Yggdrasil
Ruun
Essence
Anything from Vertebrae

requests....

The twilight is my robe
to bid you farewell
black rose immortal
in mist she was standing
My arms played from start to finish
the moor
Leper affinity
the night and the silent water
Harvest
Bleak
under the weeping moon

If they played To Bid You Farewell, they could play Mary Had a Little Lamb for 2 hours and it would be an incredible show!

Anything from Watershed, preferrably one of the 3 bonus tracks or Burden. Also, The Baying of the Hounds please! :headbang:

I would love to hear Harlequin Forest and Beneath the Mire.

Benighted would be fantastic!! Especially an extended version. --Mike-- I know you want to do this!

Conversely, I wouldn't mind going to a show where they don't play The Drapery Falls. I have seen Opeth 9 times now, (will be 10 on May 23), and they have played that song every time! Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome song, but it has become almost comical to see it live that many times. I know bands have songs they "always play", (Reign in Blood from Slayer for example), but since Opeth has so many good songs and such a limited time to play them, it would be good to hear a greater variety.

1. The Moor
2. Heir Apparent
3. Death Whispered a Lullaby
4. Black Rose Immortal
5. Harlequin Forest
6. Hessian Peel
7. The Apostle in Triumph
8. Karma
9. Still Day Beneath the Sun

E. Deliverance

Edit: +10 internets to anyone who picks up on the fairly obvious pattern here.

~~~

1. In Mist She Was Standing
2. Black Rose Immortal
3. Apostle in Triumph
4. Godheads Lament
5. Den Standiga Resin
6. Coil
7. Hessian Peel
8. The Funeral Portrait
9. Wreath

encore: Soldier of Fortune

~~~~